Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pictures of bruno (my bull terrier )

• 05-12-2012 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Haven't put any pics up of bruno in a while so decided to take some earlier tonight to show you how he is getting on. At the moment he is around 17months old and weighs approximately 65lbs

photo-6-1.jpg
    photo-4-1.jpg
    photo-5-1.jpg
    photo-2-1.jpg
    photo-3-1.jpg
    photo-1-1.jpg

This was a picture taken in August 2012 when he won the best english bull terrier category at the pitbull club event :D
    dogshow.jpg

Let me know what you think of him :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Was wondering where he disappeared to, remember seeing you put up pics of him as a pup! He has grown into a fantastic looking dog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

Thank you :D alot of hard work has been put into him but it has all been worth it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Is he a complete loonatic? Any bull terriers I've met have been clowns!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Now there's a dog that looks pleased with life! :D

Is he a complete loonatic? Any bull terriers I've met have been clowns!

I have a video I could link you too if I put it up on youtube to show you how calm he is :p hang on I'll try uploading it now

• Advertisement

Now there's a dog that looks pleased with life! :D

he has a better life than i do haha at the moment he is asleep on top of one of the cushions on the armchairs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Tell me about it!! I have a Shih Tzu who thinks he's human, and graciously allows us to share our (king size) bed with him. He gets the lions share of the bed, and hubby & I hang off the edges...

Funny - that used to happen with the cat too :pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1n8Hj4Hyrw&feature=youtu.be

theres the link to the video, he was about 7 months old in at and yes before you ask he has gotten wilder :P

Tell me about it!! I have a Shih Tzu who thinks he's human, and graciously allows us to share our (king size) bed with him. He gets the lions share of the bed, and hubby & I hang off the edges...

Funny - that used to happen with the cat too :pac:

Bruno cant get upstairs YET as he hasn't figured out that he could easily jump the child gate on the stairs. We have another little mix breed. Every morning I wake up rammed against the wall with her stretched out. She must nudge me over every now and again during the night. I'd say once I let bruno stay on the bed I will wake up on the floor :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hes fab, would you think about showing him at Championship Dog shows?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

chriity139 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1n8Hj4Hyrw&feature=youtu.be

theres the link to the video, he was about 7 months old in at and yes before you ask he has gotten wilder :P

Just watched that - he's adorable, but Tara, my JRTx, has just ran to the back door hackles up and barking and crying - she just cannot work out that it's not real:D

andreac wrote: »
    Hes fab, would you think about showing him at Championship Dog shows?

Yes I would love to enter him in Championship Dog shows but at the moment I just dont have the time being in my final year of college. I would like to give it a shot after I graduate but I dont really know how to get into it

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Just watched that - he's adorable, but Tara, my JRTx, has just ran to the back door hackles up and barking and crying - she just cannot work out that it's not real:D

ah the poor thing hahaha. Thats bruno doing his rally :D he does it anywhere its so funny to watch especially when he does it on an armchair and ends up upside down with his legs in the air. Does he stop rallying ? no it continues they he gets angry when he gets stuck :D

Ah right. Well you should try pop along to a show anyway and see how it works. Theres one on the 27th December in Swords. Have a nosy at the Bullies and see how it works etc and chat to some of the exhibitors.

Then you should try bringing him to ringcraft classes and train him for the ring. At least then when you can go to the shows he would know what to do and you too.

Theres classes on every Tues night in Cloghran. Do you live nearby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

big silly smiley head on him. what a fab dog.

Ah right. Well you should try pop along to a show anyway and see how it works. Theres one on the 27th December in Swords. Have a nosy at the Bullies and see how it works etc and chat to some of the exhibitors.

Then you should try bringing him to ringcraft classes and train him for the ring. At least then when you can go to the shows he would know what to do and you too.

Theres classes on every Tues night in Cloghran. Do you live nearby?

I live about 20 minutes from swords so I might pop up and see. I would imagine ger cox will be there, if so I might chat to him about showing bruno as he is one of gers litters.

Id love to get him into ringcraft classes as he is not the most patient when it comes to showing him in the ring (club competitions)

Where is cloghran ?

Oh is he one of Gers? Thats great. As far as i know Ger is judging that day, so he wont be showing but he will be around.
    Cloghran is where all the shows are held, The National Show Centre there, just off the Old Swords road. If you are coming from the airport, its on the right there before Airside retail park.

I no where your talking about, before I decided to get a bull I went up there to talk to ger about the breed and what I was in for. Yeah his father is tyson cant remember the name of the mother but they are both gers dogs anyway so he has good bloodlines.

Will you be showing your rottie at the show ?

Oh i wonder is it his lovely female he has, Buffy or Duffy, can never remember what it is, but shes fab if its her.

Im not sure if ill def be showing. Hes already top Rottweiler for 2012 and cant be beaten so i might not show, give him a break, but ill be there anyway. If are around the rottweiler ring and spot me, come and say hi. Would love to meet your guy if you have him with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I love bullies. Would have one in the morning but OH thinks they're ugly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

He looks in great shape, I love bulls myself, I used to keep them when I was younger. My life does just not allow me to keep a dog at the moment, I would love another bull but I couldn't give him the care they deserve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

He is gorgeous. I want a Bruno!!

kylith wrote: »
    I love bullies. Would have one in the morning but OH thinks they're ugly.
    In my eyes they are a real marmite dog, either you love them or you hate them
    Odysseus wrote: »
    He looks in great shape, I love bulls myself, I used to keep them when I was younger. My life does just not allow me to keep a dog at the moment, I would love another bull but I couldn't give him the care they deserve.
    Thank you, what type of bulls did you keep when you were younger ?
    LisaO wrote: »
    He is gorgeous. I want a Bruno!!
    Thank you :D I could get you a bruno if your really interested I no his brother has just had a litter

Oh i wonder is it his lovely female he has, Buffy or Duffy, can never remember what it is, but shes fab if its her.

Im not sure if ill def be showing. Hes already top Rottweiler for 2012 and cant be beaten so i might not show, give him a break, but ill be there anyway. If are around the rottweiler ring and spot me, come and say hi. Would love to meet your guy if you have him with you.
    its a female which came from one of gers litters, shes a great example of a female bully. Can stick up pics of the father and mother if you like, the mare is an absolute monster.

Are you bringing him to the show, would love to see him as he looks amazing from the pics. I will be bringing bruno down to the show to give him a day out so you are welcome to get to know him :D

How long have you been into dog showing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

chriity139 wrote: »

Thank you, what type of bulls did you keep when you were younger ?

English Bulls, had a lovely black, white and brindle one, then there was bullseye, he was the classic Oliver look a like hence the name.

Odysseus wrote: »
    English Bulls, had a lovely black, white and brindle one, then there was bullseye, he was the classic Oliver look a like hence the name.
    They sound lovely :D first one has the same colours as bruno. Wouldnt mind another one to keep bruno company but id say it would be worse than having 2 young children haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

[

Thank you :D I could get you a bruno if your really interested I no his brother has just had a litter[/QUOTE]

Aw thanks. Don't think I could manage a BT & our 8 month Staffie though! Would have no house left :D

LisaO wrote: »
    [

Thank you :D I could get you a bruno if your really interested I no his brother has just had a litter

Aw thanks. Don't think I could manage a BT & our 8 month Staffie though! Would have no house left :D[/QUOTE]

sure how hard could looking after 2 young bulls be :D

Ive been into showing since i got Cooper, which is 6 years now. Ive been showing him since he was 6 months and we've had an amazing show career to date.

Yeah he should be there alright so you cna meet him no bother.

Yeah id love to see some pics of his parents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Bruno is awesome!!! I've always wanted a Bully but have a pretty full house at the mo haha I actually live next door to Ger!! If you ever do intend to show who better to ask!!!! the man is a legend haha

Advertisement