Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile data usage

Options
  • 05-12-2012 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm on the Select Unlimited Sim Only plan which includes 15 gig of internet.

Why have I just received a text telling me "You are approaching 50MB daily Mobile Internet allowance. General rates (see www.meteor.ie) will then be charged."?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭chris2008x

Ignore it and keep using your phone. Got the exact same texts all the time when I was a emobile customer never was charged for data. In the unlikely event they did charge you for it Tony will sort it out.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm on the Select Unlimited Sim Only plan which includes 15 gig of internet.

Why have I just received a text telling me "You are approaching 50MB daily Mobile Internet allowance. General rates (see www.meteor.ie) will then be charged."?

Hi kaizersoze,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin I will be able look into this for you.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Hi kaizersoze,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin I will be able look into this for you.

Gráinne

Done. Thanks Grainne

Done. Thanks Grainne

Thanks kaizersoze,

PM received. I will look into this now for you.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Sorted efficiently by Grainne. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Sorted efficiently by Grainne. Thanks.

Thanks for the post kaizersoze.

Always happy to help. Post here if you have any other queries.

Grainne

Advertisement