Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portuguese translation for Christmas!

Options
  • 05-12-2012 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi there folks!

There is a friend of mine who is Portuguese and I would like to surprise him with a nice handmade Christmas card. I would also like to write something in Portuguese in there and as I do not trust in any sort of online translators nor my PT is good enough to write something on my own I hope you could help me with it! I would appreciate your help:

"Just like back in 2010 we got to spend this Christmas together. Things have changed though and we have to spend our time differently - there is no Christmas tree, no carols, no fireplace, no huge dinner. But that all means nothing - there is only me, you and our beloved Christmas overtime at work. "

If you could please send your translation as a private message (I don't want them to google it!) that would be even more awesome and I would owe you forever! :)

Muita obrigada!

Advertisement