Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do I talk to about withdrawing?

• 05-12-2012 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

OK so with health issues and being generally dissatisfied with Limerick I'm thinking of withdrawing from UL and reapplying to UCC next year. My only question is how do I go about this?? I was looking at the UCC website and if you want to withdraw from there then they make it easy for you to find the info but here I just have no idea... Do I go to the SAA? Do I talk to my student advisor (who I've never met)? Anyone any clue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Course Leader and your advisor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Paddy Rockett. Academic officer should have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭boo-yaw-ka-shaa

Go to course leader first.
    Also be aware you are very likely to be liable for a half years fees when you return to college i.e. start in UCC next year. Also if you are on a grant, this will be suspended for the first semester next year while you are paying fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Once you've spoken to Paddy, you'll also have to fill put an exit form (afaik) which you should be able to get from the shelf outside SAA.

Advertisement