Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMAILS

• 05-12-2012 10:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭

From today there will be no emails sent to students unless its an emergency. Unfortunately, we have received some dreadful phonecalls, emails etc from some of the students.

Apologies to all the genuine students who thought it was a great help to them.

Thank you.
    Reception

I think they should make a list like the "all students list" and then anyone who soesnt want to recieve the emails say so and be taken off the list.

How much did the emails affect you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Cool colours bro
    To answer your question the spam caused me to loss emails that were on my phone about room and time changes for meeting
    If only there was somewhere where the information in the email could be posted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

Jester252 wrote: »
    Cool colours bro
    To answer your question the spam caused me to loss emails that were on my phone about room and time changes for meeting
    If only there was somewhere where the information in the email could be posted?

The "spam" you mean the odd email somedays.... Haha you serious brah? How did it cause you to lose emails, the emails are still there, maybe if you knew how to use outlook correctly that might not have happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

How will not getting these emails affect you?

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    How will not getting these emails affect you?

:P

:pac:............:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

The "spam" you mean the odd email somedays.... Haha you serious brah? How did it cause you to lose emails, the emails are still there, maybe if you knew how to use outlook correctly that might not have happened.

My phone has a limit on the number of email it can store. Whenever somebody forgot their glasses or is looking for a lift which important emails were pushed which I needed. I don't like waiting for a computer because people can't do a quick check instead of running out of class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

"Ah another fúcking email about a Christmass tree, **** sake... wait wha?!?!?"

Free food!

9574200_OH_GOD_YES_YES_XD_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Advertisement