Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Tee (€11.25 delivered w/ €1 going to SSFF) [Qwertee]

• 05-12-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

You might see a notice about this but gotta plug it here too as it's an instant buy from me and €1 from each purchase will go to the SSFF (Santa Strike Force Fund):

productimage-picture-boards-ie-tee-15276_500x500.jpg
    Buy it @ Qwertee

Some sterling work from DamoElDiablo on this, and we should support our own!

Here's a closer look at the logo:

productimage-picture-boards-ie-tee-15278_800x_.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tcjpmcd

Does it come in all sizes? might just buy one to show some support! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

What's the SSFF when its at home? Just asking as I am reluctant to make a 'donation', even indirectly, to something I might find objectionable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The sizing is annoying, since we usually size tops in terms of chest size (circumference), and not their literal width/height dimensions. Can anyone who's bought from Qwertee before shed any light on it?
    What's the SSFF when its at home? Just asking as I am reluctant to make a 'donation', even indirectly, to something I might find objectionable.
    Boards.ie Santa Strike Force. Short of it is that they buy a bag full of kids' toys, arrive at a children's hospital or other such institution, drop off the bag and leave without saying anything. I think they leave a card.

Forum here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=419

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'll be ordering despite a distinct lack of Aardvark on it. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

kn wrote: »
    Toys for sick kids at Xmas I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Going to pick one up after lunch, anyone buy from here before, kind of iffy with the sizing at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There's a dedicated Qwertee thread here for those interested.

Have bought 10 - 15 shirts off Qwertee and they're excellent!

Regards sizing info - there is a 'Click here for Sizing Info' link to the right of the Men's and Women's Sizes which brings up a Size Chart - but no mention of circumference alright:

sizechart.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you get a discount code by signing up to their newsletter. but mine didnt work. Ordering anyway. 2 shirts on the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I suppose in the simplest terms, if a small shirt is 18.5" wide, then the circumference is going to be 37" or ever so slightly larger. Probably should have thought of that sooner :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Too much thought is being put into this, click medium and be done with it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I wish it wasn't black. For some reason I thought it was lighter before it went on qwertee.

hmm... must think about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Too much thought is being put into this, click medium and be done with it :pac:

Wishful thinking unfortunately. :(

Wlll I'm going to use it running, so if I'mnot a medium, the plan is to make me a medium :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

My mammy has bought me one for Christmas :) Well done to Damo for winning the design contest and SSF is a fantastic thing to give to :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Not a BA. I saw cheaper t-shirts with way more designs in Pennys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Bought one :D Had to buy a large, even though I'm normally medium in every other kind of tee shirt.

I've a load of Qwertee tees. Unfortunately they are very tight between the should / armpit and actually cut blood flow it feels like, they are that tight.
    I've had to stop wearing all my Qwertee tees for this reason.

So had to go large in this case, just be warned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I saw this when the post first went up and then forgot all about it.

Was sweeping the kitchen floor just now & I remembered with 8 minutes to go. I am delighted :D:D

Would have been gutted if I had forgotten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    I saw this when the post first went up and then forgot all about it.

Was sweeping the kitchen floor just now & I remembered with 8 minutes to go. I am delighted :D:D

Would have been gutted if I had forgotten.

You sure you're looking at the right thing?

23 hours 45 minutes left

Looking like it's set to a continuous countdown cycle to never expire :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

*Bump*

Bit under 2 hours left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Thanks Mr. Doom....completely forgot to order mine. Thanks for the timely reminder,

DC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Expired! But you can vote to have it return if you register on the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

You sure you're looking at the right thing?

23 hours 45 minutes left

Looking like it's set to a continuous countdown cycle to never expire :P

You could well be right - I wouldn't swear by my eyesight and ability to notice details sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,564 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Do they wait until the offer expires before they ship them? Ordered on Dec 5 and it says 'in process' on their site.

Should've read their email in full :rolleyes:
    We will do our best to get your t shirt(s) to you as soon as possible.

Normally orders are dispatched within 4 working days of the shirt finishing being on sale.

As soon as your order dispatches we will send you an email letting you know it is on the way to you.

Grand so ;)

Scrap the cap!

Advertisement