Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook issues

Options
  • 05-12-2012 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I am just wondering if ye are deleting FB posts on your page? I got a bunch of FB notifications for replies on my comment but following these link shows "Page not found".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 AxelK

Maybe I an just the only one having issues with http://www.facebook.com/bankofireland...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi AxelK,

Thanks for posting.

We have not deleted any of your posts on our Facebook page. However, please be aware that Facebook filters posts made on business Facebook pages and will automatically hide certain comments as spam. More information is available on our Facebook Moderation Policy Guidelines, which can be viewed here.

Hope this clears it up.
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 18 AxelK

HI Tara,

even that link doesn't seem to work for me and brings me just to my own FB feed page. Is it just me having this problem?

Cheers,
    Axel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Axelk,

You may need to check this out with Facebook directly as we are not aware of any issues accessing links to our page. Our Facebook Guidelines can also be viewed on the Social Media page on our website.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement