Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest 2nd hand van batteries in ballina/mayo area

Options
  • 05-12-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

hi all

need another battery for my fiat doblo van as the one thats in here is on her last legs,,,,just going to get a second hand one

im in the ballina area but willing to move abit in mayo if the cost is right

anyone help me here

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

hi all

need another battery for my fiat doblo van as the one thats in here is on her last legs,,,,just going to get a second hand one

im in the ballina area but willing to move abit in mayo if the cost is right

anyone help me here

cheers
    did u try Dempseys there in Bonniconlon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Second hand batteries is a false economy, it'd not be that expensive new. Batteries have a shelf life and don't work well when left lying around. The cold weather also knocks the sh!t out of them.

Advertisement