Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Rings to hold Spotlights in Place

• 05-12-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to source some of the round pieces of metal that are used to hold ceiling spotlights in place. There the little things you bend in place to hold the spotlight (not sure of the correct name). I've had a few of these snap but cannot find them anywhere sold on their own.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

masterK wrote: »
    I'm looking to source some of the round pieces of metal that are used to hold ceiling spotlights in place. There the little things you bend in place to hold the spotlight (not sure of the correct name). I've had a few of these snap but cannot find them anywhere sold on their own.

Any ideas?

An electrical wholesalers....;):)

Eurosales............Ringsend and Glasnevin
    TEG...................Santry
    CEF...................Finglas
    Michael Garry......Finglas
    N&D..................Nutgrove,Rathfarnam
    LED/Robus..........Nangor Road,

Advertisement