Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 winners on Lucky 15 + 1 NR

Options
  • 05-12-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi all,

I placed a €1 L15 (Cost €15) today.

The first 3 have come in at prices of 7/2, 5/1, & 11/2. The fourth was definitely running when I put the bet on as I got the price from the TV / monitor in the shop. I have now just noticed he isn't running. (Hereford 2.10)

I presume the bookie knows that it is a legit NR as opposed to me just chacing my arm and putting in a 25/1 shot I knew wasn't running?

It doubles the returns from €287.75 to €576.50 on the online calculator!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

What is your question?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭paulpd

ft9 wrote: »
    What is your question?

Apologies. I'm asking whether or not this is very straightforward and I will collect the €576, or they may argue that it was withdrawn before I placed the bet. (ie while I walked from the screen to the counter)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭paulpd

Got the full amount - €576. She said next time I should put "NR to FAV" on the docket (or something like that) as the fave won the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

€575.50 was the returns on the first 3 horses winning.

€7795.25 was the returns if all 4 ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

paulpd wrote: »
    Hi all,

I placed a €1 L15 (Cost €15) today.

The first 3 have come in at prices of 7/2, 5/1, & 11/2. The fourth was definitely running when I put the bet on as I got the price from the TV / monitor in the shop. I have now just noticed he isn't running. (Hereford 2.10)

I presume the bookie knows that it is a legit NR as opposed to me just chacing my arm and putting in a 25/1 shot I knew wasn't running?

It doubles the returns from €287.75 to €576.50 on the online calculator!

Thanks
    There is no such thing as a legit or a non legit non-runner,Bookies do not give a damn whether you put in a known non-runner or not.It does not affect the outcome,you got exactly what you were entitled to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

That NR to FAV would mean that if your horse didn't run then the stake would go on to an unnamed favourite instead

paulpd wrote: »
    Got the full amount - €576. She said next time I should put "NR to FAV" on the docket (or something like that) as the fave won the race.
    UrbanSea wrote: »
    That NR to FAV would mean that if your horse didn't run then the stake would go on to an unnamed favourite instead

Indeed, you should only put "NR to FAV" on the docket if you want to be on the fav instead of your yoke should it be a NR.

Advertisement