Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

want to go blonde!!!

• 05-12-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭

ok so my hair is naturally red but i have dyed it for years.

first it was just blonde highlights, then started doing full blonde colour with lights, then i started putting in a dark blonde which turned out brown after a couple of times doing it.

anyway i havent put in the dark blonde in awhile and my natural colour is gradually coming back. i want to go back proper blonde. i have been told the only way to do it is to build up the highlights, is this true? or can i put in a blonde colour from one of the salon supply shops?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

I'll go with the gradual option. Hair lightening, whether it is with bleach or developer, etc., always takes its toll on your hair.

I bleached my own hair (bottom half of it), dyed it to pink, then bleached it again for an ombre look. And now, I have to take great care of my hair. Or else, they'll just break off. They're very prone to split ends. I use lots of moisturising treatments and protein treatments. It looks fairly healthy, but only because of the constant TLC. It can be quite tiring (and expensive) so I'll definitely go with building up the highlights option.

Advertisement