Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 7-Where to buy?

Options
  • 05-12-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any bricks and mortar shops that sell the Nexus 7 in Ireland?

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

carphone warehouse
    and hmv sell it

i just bought mine yesterday

its cheaper in hmv €239 where its €249 in carphone wh

i think pc world sell it as well but i never ventured out there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Nexus 7 16GB available in Viking direct for €179 inc. Vat but be quick, very limited stock.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

Do-more wrote: »
    Nexus 7 16GB available in Viking direct for €179 inc. Vat but be quick, very limited stock.

I bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday. Gave it to her yesterday and she's absolutely over the moon.

Fantastic deal, thanks for posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

any one know where i can get one of these over the weekend?

they seem to be in demand:eek:

which is both a good thing and a bad thing

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭muppet01

Ayone know if it has a factory reset, got one but is not working properly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

muppet01 wrote: »
    Ayone know if it has a factory reset, got one but is not working properly

Go to Settings > Backup & reset
    Touch Factory data reset
    Touch Reset tablet
    If your tablet is password protected, you'll be prompted to enter your Pattern, PIN, or Password
    Touch Erase everything to confirm.

If you are unable to access the settings menu of your device, you can still reset your phone by performing a Hard Reset. Here are the instructions:

If your tablet is on, power it off.
    Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power until the device powers on. You should see an image of an Android lying on its back.
    Press Volume Down twice, until the screen says "Recovery mode."
    Press Power to restart into "Recovery mode." You should see an image of an Android with a Red triangle after a few minutes.
    While holding down Power, tap Volume Up
    Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it
    Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it
    Note: If at any point during the above steps your tablet becomes unresponsive, you can restart it by holding down the power button for several seconds.

Advertisement