Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from Boston Airport

Options
  • 05-12-2012 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi guys

Looking to get a taxi from Boston Airport to Uxbridge (approx 50 miles) in late December

Has anyone any recommendations for a good cheap taxi service?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Look at getting quotes from pre-bookable car services and limo companies rather than taxis - you will get a set fare rather than a taxi meter. I don't know which companies are best in Boston but I've saved a fortune by using such services in New York and Chicago.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

I think a taxi fair is going to run you in the hundreds by the meter. Do you have a driving license? Alternatively, you can get a bus from the airport to the train stateion (Silver line), a train to providence and then a bus to woonsocket which is pretty close. If you do google maps for woonsocket you can get an update reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

When i get a taxi to the Airport from Cambridge it costs about $30 and that's 5 miles...50 miles will cost you a bomb.

Look into getting a limo service or getting a train from South Station

Advertisement