Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Week 15 Reports

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I need a scrambling QB

*checks if Seneca Wallace is still a FA*

I'd be confident no one has taken him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Colts 16 Texans 10.

No Comment to make on this Game apart from it was a MESS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Played SantryRed for the first time ever, in previous games we were always NFC & AFC

I think both coaches will admit this wasn't a classic, lots of mistakes

RGIII 22-32 278yds 2TD 4INT
    Weedon 0-16 4 INT yes you read that correctly :eek:

Brandon Weedon accomplished something that I think has never been done before with his 0.0 rating :o

Roy Helu Jr 14 carries 72 yds 0TD
    Trent Richardson 11 carries 46 yds 0TD

Fred Davis 7 catches for 100 yds 1 TD

MVP
    I'm going to give it to Pierre Garcon, 5 catches for 68 yds
    And he does more, absolutely hammering and blocking my defensive backs down the field.
    Garcon is a worker and a team player!

Fred Davis could have gotten it also

Honorable mention to Browns best player Joe Haden with 2 INTs and a fumble
    Without doubt Haden is the best player on the roster

Browns only know two ways to play, the power running game and the long bomb.
    This worked last week against the Chiefs with 60yd and 70yd TD's going in

However the Redskins coach sets up their safeties perfectly. Every throw I made the safeties were always there.
    Just excellent setup and preparation.
    Future coaches take note!

RGIII took several big hits but he is damn tough and wasn't affected at all. Maybe my bounty wasn't high enough?!?

Good luck for the playoffs..........but AFC rules :cool:

Mike,

You forgot the most important part.

RGIII cements his place as a god as after throwing his 4th pick, as the CB was returning, Griffin hit him with a monster hit stick, forcing a fumble which was recovered by the Redskins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Eagles beat the Bengals 31 - 28.

Very close game through out. Eagles with 4 turnovers and Bengals with 3.

The Eagles wide recievers are currently auditioning for the position of DeSean Jackson who is out for the rest of the season, running streaks all day

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Eagles beat the Bengals 31 - 28.

Very close game through out. Eagles with 4 turnovers and Bengals with 3.

The Eagles wide recievers are currently auditioning for the position of DeSean Jackson who is out for the rest of the season, running streaks all day

Great game Neko best of luck next year and with the draft.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

in the late kick off the the Jets travel to Tennessee with their HC who it seems is enjoying female company this evening :pac:
    Jets win the toss and receive

The Titans D makes a quick stop and the Jets punt
    C2J fumbles! Titans recover,however he makes amends with a very good catch on the next play.
    Titan run game is struggling a little but but C2J gets them into FG range.

0-3 Titans

Keller is providing a solid outlet for sanchez and then a bruising run gets the Jets a TD

Lankster makes grabs himself a pick Titans D makes a stop

C2J fumbles, Jets recover inside the 30, FG jets

10-3 JEts

Titans move it but Cookie drops a pass in the open, 52 yard FG attempt.. drops short.

Griffin gets a sack but Jets convert the 3rd down.
    Jets into FG range

TD Jets...

17-3 30 seconds in half left.. 1 TO
    Johnson takes a pass fro the 20 to the 12 yard line.. now just not to turn it over

Cookie catches it! tackled at the 1 Titans cant get a pass off..

Locker throws an int..

Fcuking ridculous, mccourty catches it and then falls intothe end zone!
    Safety!

Then the Titans kick off, the Jets muff it the returner picks the ball up outside the end zone.. he runs into the end zone and gets tackled down. Jets get the ball at the 20 :mad:

Griffin picks itoff

TD Johnson.

19-10 Jets

Titans make a stop

Johnson then drops 3fcuking passes in a row.. while wide open..

Titans go for it on 4th and 10..

C2J catches... thank fcuk

Titans are on 3rd and goal at the start of the 4th locker throws a wild pass to no one!
    Titans kick a FG

19-13

JEts are making ok progress... a fumble after theyve crossed on a 3rd down! Wimbley recovers!

C2J Fumbles! Jets recover!:mad:
    Titans force a punt

Locker throws a pick 6..
    JEts go for 2 they get it...

Titans players are dropping passes all over,the only one who seems to want to catch is C2J but if you give him the ball to run with it he fumbles!

Locker takes a massive sack and its 4th and 21
    C2J hauls in the pass

Titans are 3rd and 3 int he redzone.. Cookie gets a TD
    1:38 left.. 2 TOs

Titans need to make a stop..
    JEts are 3rd and 5..
    Titans stop the Jets! There'll be about 45 seconds left..

Titans get into the redzone... Its picked off...

F**K you john madden!

Jets win

Titans had 342 yards of offense, 15 rushing
    Jets had 225 yards,95 rushing

Locker threw 39 passes,16 were caught, 4 ints with his 2 TDS

Johnson.. 11 carries, 15 yards, 3 fumbles,the same amount he had coming into the game

He had 9 catches for 265 yards, 1 TD
    Cookie had 53 yards and 1 TD

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm not gonna post on this anymore for fear ill have to ban myself! Dave my PM was accurate!!

Titans to do some serious work in the draft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

SantryRed wrote: »
    Mike,

You forgot the most important part.

RGIII cements his place as a god as after throwing his 4th pick, as the CB was returning, Griffin hit him with a monster hit stick, forcing a fumble which was recovered by the Redskins :D

EA must have a hardon for RG3, that sounds as realistic as his game against the Cowboys where injured the beast DeMarcus Ware just by standing up being a skinny runt and getting hit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Wow jets win! Two more games or perfect season ! J-E-T-S !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Wow jets win! Two more games or perfect season ! J-E-T-S !
    Heli im lying this at your door.

• Advertisement

Honestly, I have never been as pi$$ed off with madden as i have been with M13.

Theres been a couple of games where no matter what i do in game im destined to lose..

I need to win one of my last games or im looking at a better draft pick than i planned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rams D pillage Vikings

Rams 38 Vikings 17

A massive game from the Rams defense as they plunder 6 sacks and 3INTS against the Vikes.
    The 'Monster from Missouri' was at it again posting 3 huge sacks and getting pressure on the various Minnesota QBs all game.

That said Adrian Petersen is an absolute beast as he still managed to rack up 113yds on the ground, there's not a lot you can do to stop him!!!!:eek::eek:

1st Qtr

Amendola scores on a 34yd pass, him and Bradford are really staring to find some chemistry finally!!

2nd Qtr

Zuerlein bangs over a FG and then Jenkins picks a wayward Ponder pass and is over for 6
    A change of QB for the Vikings and Simpson is hit on a long bomb from the scrambling Young for a 78yd TD
    Logan breaks off a 16yd run for the TD and Matt Bryant slots over a FG for the Vikes as the half looms.

3rd Qtr

Harvin collects another long pass from Young and breaks a tackle or two for a 81 yd TD
    Logan is then over again this time from 5yd for another Rams score.

4th Qtr

Fletcher picks off Young for his 3rd pick in 2 games and Jackson rumbles over from 3yd for the score.
    Rams run the game out.

Good game Vikings, Petersen is a beast and the best player on the field, and can only sympathise with your plight at QB.
    Rams defense was superb today, hardly giving any time to you in the pocket, as i said not the first player to mention that!!

Bring on the Bucs and a personal grudge match with John!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Honestly, I have never been as pi$$ed off with madden as i have been with M13.

Theres been a couple of games where no matter what i do in game im destined to lose..

I need to win one of my last games or im looking at a better draft pick than i planned :D

You used up all your luck for Madden 13 in that manic game against me.

adrian522 wrote: »
    You used up all your luck for Madden 13 in that manic game against me.

I was waiting for that comment!
    Too true though!

Advertisement