Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Abbey Tavern - what happened?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

calnand wrote: »
    Wow I've driven past both of those shops every week and didn't notice they had closed.

Yeah, the shop across from The Rock was there a looong time. I remember going there for "messages" for my granny when I was a tiny tot - must be 40 years ago. The College Nook (top of Donovan's Hill) also closed recently. Definitely an opening for a proper mini-supermarket with deli on the town side of college.

I knew the owner of the college nook years ago. I believe he passed away 5 ish years ago.

Shots fired and a high speed chase from noonans rd this afternoon.... sh1t had to hit the fan eventually.... some amount of class a peddled from that area.

Not suggesting a link exists between today's incident & the usual carry on in the area of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Augeo wrote: »

Shots fired and a high speed chase from noonans rd this afternoon.... sh1t had to hit the fan eventually.... some amount of class a peddled from that area.

Really? Jesus Lota innocent people using that road

Shots were indoors I think, from reports.

Advertisement