Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7" - €189 10.1 €285 (white) and €309 (silver)

Options
13»

Comments

polaris68 wrote: »
    Available OTA as well. updated mine last night.

I couldn't get it OTA on mine or my birds!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marchal100

lou84 wrote: »
    Have a reservation for a white 10inch in Liffey Valley if anyone wants it??
    Hi.Can I have it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AndrewR

Apologies if this is a stupid question but on the stock-checker item 5088742 is "Item can be ordered". How can I order this from Argos (can't see how to "order" it online) or do I need to wait until it comes back into stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Picked up the Tab 2 7.0 in Argos today, great little tablet and you can't go wrong with €189, €30 back & an 8GB Micro SD Card. Thanks OP :)

Looks like I got mine just in time, it's back up to €249

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Collected the 10 " silver today.price up to 309 but they honoured 285 cos I reserved it at that price in Arklow.very happy, thanks o.p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Thanks OP - I reserved the Tab 2 7.0 and then when I went to Liffey Valley to pick it up, I had a quick look in Currys at the Nexus. I was very tempted as the reviews online suggest it's a better tablet. But it was €249 and money is a bit tight so I went with the Samsung Galaxy as it seems like a good deal especially with the €30 cashback and free micro SD card. Spent the whole evening playing with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

urbanledge wrote: »
    I couldn't get it OTA on mine or my birds!

The OTA release may be based on IMEI numbers so keep trying over the next few days or download it by kies.

You are not missing much IMHO, I couldn't see much of a difference. What would be useful would be multiple user accounts but we have to wait for Jelly Bean 4.2 for that!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

A lovely tablet. Got one for the missis on Amazon last week

Still on Amazon there if Argos is out

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0080OYLM6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

Got one off amazon last night, thanks OP and Yop. Worked out at £242 including VAT. Does anyone know if you order from amazon.co.uk do you get £50 back or will be be E50 cause the delivery address is in ROI? It's a great deal once you get the cashback either way.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

paidi_ed wrote: »
    Got one off amazon last night, thanks OP and Yop. Worked out at £242 including VAT. Does anyone know if you order from amazon.co.uk do you get £50 back or will be be E50 cause the delivery address is in ROI? It's a great deal once you get the cashback either way.

50 euro so I have been told by Amazon :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jaffa2323

i have reservation numbers for 2 samsung tab 2 7". one in the crescent in limerick before 9 tonight and one in jervis centre before 9 tonight.anyone interested.

Seen and heard it all now, people selling Argos reservation codes for the Tabs, now that is low :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭odddavey

who's selling the codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭odddavey

jaffa2323 wrote: »
    i have reservation numbers for 2 samsung tab 2 7". one in the crescent in limerick before 9 tonight and one in jervis centre before 9 tonight.anyone interested.

What price did u reserve them at 189 or the full price?

odddavey wrote: »
    who's selling the codes?

don't know, seen an ad earlier today for one on an online sale site (it's not there now) and got a txt from a friend saying he heard of people selling reservation codes too. some people will try and cash in on anything coming up to Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Have spare code for Jervis street if anyone wants it .Must be collected by 9 tonight(cost €209)

Advertisement