Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile - constant website issues

Options
  • 05-12-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've been having a lot of issues lately trying to access emobile.ie, the error I get:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    The proxy server could not handle the request GET /phonesplansmore/phones/.
    Reason: Error reading from remote server

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Joseph wrote: »
    Hi there,

I've been having a lot of issues lately trying to access emobile.ie, the error I get:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    The proxy server could not handle the request GET /phonesplansmore/phones/.
    Reason: Error reading from remote server

Hi Joseph,

Could you advise what browser you are using when this happens? Could you delete your browser history and try and log in again? Also could you try log in using a different browser.

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you. If not just PM your mobile number and pin I can look into this for you.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Hi Grainne,

Sometimes it's okay and sometimes regardless of browser I get this error ( have tried Chrome, FF and IE )

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Joseph wrote: »
    Hi Grainne,

Sometimes it's okay and sometimes regardless of browser I get this error ( have tried Chrome, FF and IE )

Cheers

No problem Joseph,

The next time you have an issue let me know and I will get this investigated for you.

Gráinne

Advertisement