Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraic McLaughlin's Hair

• 05-12-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Saw him on the news, didn't know who it was till his name came up on screen.
    Proves those boys are overpaid that in a recession they can afford what I can only assume is a hair transplant or a poor wig.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,212 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Pics??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭madalig12

Oh man I never thought, it looks a bit like what Hitlers hair was like only parted at the side. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

7684804976_e329f7a22b_m.jpgI don't understand. He could never be accused of being eye-candy, but his hair looks ok. His eye brows match...

Who the heck is that, I'm chatting about the buncrana Sinn Fein TD. Ok I was spelling his name incorrectly...mc loughlin

It is Padraic McLaughlin a Labour Councillor

I didn't know who you were talking about, so googled PMdL and found this guy...

I was wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 lovechips

Ha Ha Ha this is the funniest conversation I have read in a long time.

The poor fella ! "He could never be accused of being eye-candy" if the sees this will be mortified. Sitting minding his own business at home:D

Yes, it was funny.
    Don't feel sorry for him though. He is popular enough for people to vote for him, plus he is science-worthy enough to be one of the 'Big Bang' guys. Check out his profile - it mentions everything except the Hadron Collider...

<SNIP>

Mod edit: This guy has nothing to do with the topic so no need to post a link showing where he works and what he does.

Right, when i get home um gonna get a pic up of the right fella.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,438 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Sinn-Fein-Cllr-Padraig-MacLochlainn.jpg

This guy? Dunno anything about his new hair though

This guy? Dunno anything about his new hair though[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's the boyo, now to find a pic of him in an elvis wig.....

Ok, I can't find any ATM but I'm still looking...

• Advertisement

Capture.PNG

what about this? not sure it captures the real Herr mac Lochlainn;)

If he has paid for this wig I don't think it supports the argument that he's overpaid , more the opposite.
    Could have been a sale on though .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

You'd not think it was the same guy. If it wasn't for the name when he was on RTE I'd never have guessed it was him.

lovechips wrote: »
    Capture.PNG

what about this? not sure it captures the real Herr mac Lochlainn;)

If he has paid for this wig I don't think it supports the argument that he's overpaid , more the opposite.
    Could have been a sale on though .
    Thats close to what it looks like i think it was longer tho.

Maybe Rogaine really works:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭Daniel O Donnel

I would say anybody who is bothering themselves with this topic should go to the mans office and ask him there about it.
    It annoys me when people chat about someones appearance on a public forum.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

but Daniel that is what happens when you are in the public EYE.

To me politicians and models like Georgia Salpa are in the same boat.

What do ya think of her?

I would say anybody who is bothering themselves with this topic should go to the mans office and ask him there about it.
    It annoys me when people chat about someones appearance on a public forum.:rolleyes:

I agree with you .I think he is one of the hardest working politicians in the Inishowen area .However his hair has become so obvious that it is taking attention away from what he is doing .Before I saw this post I had remarked on how he had changed and was not the only one. He may be sensitive about his receding hairline but I hope you would agree ,no one cares if someone is bald or not and most men grow in to it.My husband has a lovely baldy head and it has never been an issue if he had hair or not.But if he landed in with a toupee or wig he would have the piss taken .It's bloody ridiculous looking and he'll end up a laughing stock. Please get a haircut Padraig if you want the respect you deserve!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Some people have a thing about going bald and in trying to cover it either by wig/toupee (sp) comb-over or whatever, they end up drawing more attention to themselves than when they were going bald naturally. I've been growing gracefully bald for the last 10 years, its a slow process and it doesnt bother me. I couldnt really care less what padraigs hair is like but if thats a wig and it certainly looks like one, then he'd be better off going back to the style he had in his election poster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Toupee or not toupee..the household tax that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭md23040

IIt annoys me when people chat about someones appearance on a public forum.:rolleyes:

It annoys me too when sub-standard appearances are more important than pragmatic intelligence, when judging any of our esteemed politicians.

The fact that the latter is in short supply is most unfortunate...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭md23040

Maybe his style consultant or PR advisor believed that what looks like road-kill perched on top of the skull was more appealing to voters than a follicly challenged look.

The follicly challenged look IMO is ten times better and way more youthful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

It's an unusual situation in my eyes - he looks older with the hair than without. Maybe it's just the expression in that picture.

Advertisement