Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Infamous Rock & Metal Beers (Poll Added)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

Sorry I couldn't make it this time, going to be pretty too. Have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    I can add additional dates to the poll, these were just the only dates suggested

Nah, that'd be just confusing things, my roster is out on Monday and if i have either Fri or Sat off i'll have to work NYE Night shift, but then again, i have this nasty cough that seems to be brewing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

scudzilla wrote: »
    Nah, that'd be just confusing things, my roster is out on Monday and if i have either Fri or Sat off i'll have to work NYE Night shift, but then again, i have this nasty cough that seems to be brewing.....

The good Dr. will give you a sick note i'm sure.:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm seeming more and more likely to be able to come to this. Supposed to be a tattoos and piercings one tomorrow, but I dunno if it's going ahead or not, can't get a straight answer out of anyone.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

28th is out for me, so 29th is my vote :P

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Actually of those days I could make either, but the 29th suits better.

If its the 29th i'll be there for deffo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I'm usually in there on a Friday/Saturday night, so shall see what happens :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

so is this gonna happen? 29th seems the obvo choice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm a maybe, leaning towards a yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

I won't be in Dublin on the 29th, but I'll swig a can or two here in Galway in spirit of the R/M beers night. Have a good one.

slainte.jpg

Sláinte!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Max Power1 wrote: »
    so is this gonna happen? 29th seems the obvo choice

If it is gonna happen it'll be on the 29th.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest at the minute though. If I'm honest I can't see it happening.
    We've only had one person say they're definitely gonna go.

ScienceNerd pointed out to me a while ago that maybe Christmas/New Years isn't the best time to do it, seen as it's a busy time of year.

Mayhap it would be best left and organised again at a time when more members can attend?

Max Power, you were there when it was just the 4 of us a couple of years ago, do you not agree it looks like it'll be the same this time? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I'm still on the fence,waiting to see how a couple of things pan out before i know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Right, so seen as this is tomorrow and there hasn't been many people saying they're definitely attending I think it's safe to say it's off.

Hopefully we can organise something in the new year that would suit more people. I'm not going to give up hope on it happening at some point!

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    Hopefully we can organise something in the new year that would suit more people. I'm not going to give up hope on it happening at some point!

Yeah I'd still like to go but it's not happening for me over the Christmas/New year period.

Advertisement