Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Just paid €50 there. All I want for Christmas is boobies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Your receipt number for this payment is: 1474-6172-1786-7460.
    €20 paid.

Jesus whoops these fun bags better be worth it!!!
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Closes Account.

How ya Stupid :P This won't get old. :pac:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hello you mad freakin' loopers... apologies I havent been on but I was quite sick recently. (awww...)

I'm not exactly sure what to say about this lunacy except, eh... wow. WOW. 5K+ already and there I was thinking this was going to be one of those "sleepy" SSF years.

The total for SSF is now pushing 8k and thats BEFORE we push it across the site! We've never broken 10k in a year ... just sayin loike :)

So, I'm on the case now and will be updating the ssf site today and starting to zero in on targets (for which I'm going to use AH to help identify them and guide me). I'm also going to communicate better what is happening with your cash as its now becoming a fairly serious amount of dosh!

I dunno what to say except "DeVore, checking in for duty!" :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

DeVore wrote: »
    I dunno what to say except "DeVore, checking in for duty!" :)
    ... about feckin time

(I feel as if I've paid for earned the right to say that on this occasion:D)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Please God, don't let it get to €20k.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

summerskin wrote: »
    Please God, don't let it get to €20k.
    Dr B has promised to send the thread to the recycle bin if it gets anywhere near ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Pig Benis

K-9 should change his name to K-Y.

(the jelly parts optional)

Pig Benis wrote: »
    K-9 should change his name to K-Y.

(the jelly parts optional)

Depending if he is drunk or not? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I propose that dr. bollocko should just cut the pretence and change his name to Dr. Bollox if 7k is reached...

"Remember that time Dick lost the darts tournament and had to say 'Bollox' loudly in front of President Mary Robinson?"

• Advertisement

Right so;

New target suggestions:

7k Dr. B changes his name to Dr. Bollox
    8k K-9 changes his name to K-Y (I think jelly should be his new tag line)

I don't know if they'll agree to these now, but shur how can they resist the kiddies :eek:

Right, things are starting to slow down a bit.

I'll pledge €50

I'll post up the trans number as soon as I have my CC back. I lost it while drinking and have yet to receive the new ones.

Honest :D

I'll pledge €50

Donating to see yourself naked?

I always knew you were a bit cocky, but that just takes the biscuit :pac:

Donating to see yourself naked?

I always knew you were a bit cocky, but that just takes the biscuit :pac:

Hell yeah, I'll pay me to see me naked.

*Removes clothes, admires one self*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

cocky

Teehee...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Sure i suppose i'll throw in €50 to see Whoopsies micky.

Sure i suppose i'll throw in €50 to see Whoopsies micky.

Aw, did you hear that Micky? Stupid thinks your mine :p

Aw, did you hear that Micky? Stupid thinks your mine :p

Ah, good old Stupid. :pac:

Gowan so. €100 to see Micky's Micky.

But I can tell you now, if that's the €100 that pushes it over €10,000 mark - I'm taking it back :pac:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Can I pay 50e NOT to see Micky's micky? Or Micky's whoopsies... :p

www.santastrikeforce.com updated too btw.... This year I'm going to throw the floor open to AH to help id targets and select projects as we are never going to get all this money spent before Xmas (you wouldnt believe how difficult it is to find proper homes for it in fact... weird, but true... most charities dont want items or projects, they just want cold hard cash).

• Advertisement

Disregard those PM's then :P

Awkward.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

I donated €10 through paypal a few days back. Hope it arrived

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

www.santastrikeforce.com updated too btw.... This year I'm going to throw the floor open to AH to help id targets and select projects as we are never going to get all this money spent before Xmas (you wouldnt believe how difficult it is to find proper homes for it in fact... weird, but true... most charities dont want items or projects, they just want cold hard cash).

Enable Ireland tbh. they buy very specialized Equipment For children with special needs. its not a matter of throwing a few PS3's at them. they need Very exact stuff :)

its not a matter of throwing a few PS3's at them.

I wouldn't be quick to imply that there is anything wrong with "throwing a few PS3s at them". Sick kids need to pretend that they're not sick sometimes, and while they're stuck in their hospital beds, it must be pretty cool that they get to be just like their friends, playing their video games and just doing what children should be doing.

Enable Ireland is a fabulous charity though.

I think we should make a list of charities and just pull names from a hat. No child charity will be more deserving then another.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,302 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think we should make a list of charities and just pull names from a hat. No child charity will be more deserving then another.

For the SSF a few years ago I said I'd ring around the various charities that had been proposed as recipients to see what sort of stuff they'd like delivered to them. There was a bit of initial confusion with some of them, and others had been SSF recipients previously so they knew what the score was. However in all those cases they were able to give me a shopping list of stuff that they'd have loved to buy themselves but simply didn't have the money for and I think they all got what they requested. However there was one charity (that shall remain nameless), that no matter how much I tried to explain to them that the SSF only provided material items, were insistent that they only wanted cash. Because of that they ended up getting nothing at all that year. I haven't been involved more recently so it's possible they have benefitted since, but I have to say I really didn't like the manner of they guy I dealt with there. The way he spoke sounded like he was running a commercial business rather than a childrens charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Right. I'm gonna post it now so I won't put it off any more! I will make a donation by Monday at the latest! :)

I presume I can just lodge it into the bank with the details provided?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Just threw a €20 your way.

I like nudie parts :)

Ledger wrote: »
    I presume I can just lodge it into the bank with the details provided?
    Yes - details in the OP, but as a reminder ...

Tom Murphy
    Bank Of Ireland, St Stephens Green
    Sort Code: 900084
    Account Number: 65748028

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Beasty wrote: »
    Yes - details in the OP, but as a reminder ...

Tom Murphy
    Bank Of Ireland, St Stephens Green
    Sort Code: 900084
    Account Number: 65748028

Thanky Beasty

by the way....You Absolute Ledge-Bag! :D

Fair play to you sir.

Advertisement