Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

... well I reckon that's 200 since the last update - another €112.18 and El Weirdo's off the hook with Micky in the hot seat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭robman60

Beasty wrote: »
    ... well I reckon that's 200 since the last update - another €112.18 and El Weirdo's off the hook with Micky in the hot seat

Can't we get boobies in the hot seat for a change! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'll have to book myself in for that wax/tan combo deal :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

You just made a payment of
    €12.18 EUR

Paid to
    Santa Strike Force
    tom@spin.ie
    087 9819096

Paid a few euro. Well done guys. I'm hoping to see the good doctor!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

As promised.

€75 donated to the bank account at the start. Its coming from AIB so it takes a couple of days.

Happy Christmas :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'll have to book myself in for that wax/tan combo deal :p
    You should go into the tan shop and ask for "The David Dickinson please".

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

awec wrote: »
    You should go into the tan shop and ask for "The David Dickinson please".

No no, the "Ross from Friends" - take the photo from the side :pac:

Moar Money

Whoops naked body won't adore itself, ya know :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

€40 from me. 7DL30511AH6753012 is the reference if you need it.

Probably been asked a dozen times but I don't see it in the OP: when's the closing date?

€40 from me. 7DL30511AH6753012 is the reference if you need it.

Probably been asked a dozen times but I don't see it in the OP: when's the closing date?

We don't know as yet. Traditionally, pics are normally posted up by the first week of the new year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I'll give all the royalties from my book for December once the month is up too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Suggestion for worthy charities. Not sure how much you can actually do for them, but Heart Children Ireland do fantastic work within Our Ladies Hospital for Sick Children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

LauraLynn House is another very worthwhile cause. It's the only children's hospice in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

20 euro donated!

Your receipt number for this payment is: 0915-2170-4151-5671.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,443 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I've been feeling very bah-humbugy this year (no particular reason, I'm just a cynic ;)) but actually felt festive for the first time reading through this thread :). Beasty = Boss of Them All.

15 Pieces of European Currency donated!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sully wrote: »
    As promised.

€75 donated to the bank account at the start. Its coming from AIB so it takes a couple of days.

Happy Christmas :)

**** this. I'm throwing in another €25 euro to make my contribution to €100. I'm not exactly flowing in at at the moment but this is such a worth cause and Boards has given so much to me - why not donate to the Boards 'Sponsored' Charity'. It deserves much more and I would love to give more.

Absolute hats off to Boardsie Mods and everyone else involved. For all the whining and moaning people sometimes give mods here, these guys are putting their neck out on the line for a charity in a way many of us wouldn't dare. They deserve any cent we can give them for the charity to say 'Thanks'.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Has Micky taken over the totaliser? It seems to have gained €900 from no-where (or at least the target in the title has - the OP seems OK though)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Has Micky taken over the totaliser? It seems to have gained €900 from no-where (or at least the target in the title has - the OP seems OK though)
    No, that was me. Let me check again, I was a bit busy when I edited it.

Edit: Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Okay, as things seem to have slowed down slightly again, and seeing as I'm safe from getting me knob out in public, I'm going to change my username (for a week or so) to one chosen by the person that donates the largest amount between now whenever the total gets to €7,000.

Personally I think enough money has been raised.

I mean, they're kids ffs, how much could they possibly need??

I'll close the thread now I think and we will post Micky's picture real soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'll be transferring 35 euro to the bank account tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Okay, as things seem to have slowed down slightly again, and seeing as I'm safe from getting me knob out in public, I'm going to change my username (for a week or so) to one chosen by the person that donates the largest amount between now whenever the total gets to €7,000.

Change 'weirdo' to 'wierdo'

Get the grammar nazis nice and stressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

Another €20 from me.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 977***13M544**256

El Weirdo wrote: »
    My suggestion is Whoopsadaisydoodles ....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

€100 pledged. Will make transfer later today.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

LauraLynn House is another very worthwhile cause. It's the only children's hospice in Ireland.
    Yeah, we hit them before and they are a great charity. I'll put them on the list again, good call!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭fearcruach

€20 donated.

Transaction ID-0SL**3980H**1611G

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

Whoops pm'd me and said I could donate to her with sex but i said nooooo

i want the cash to go to charity

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

sfwcork wrote: »

Don't lie, she's marrying me, she wouldn't do that...

I'll donate €20 into the bank account on Monday. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

sfwcork wrote: »

Nothing like a bit of creeping to put people off

Advertisement