Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yes you can link a Visa Debit.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,580 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Finally bothered my arse learning how to use Paypal with a 3V voucher.

€50 (Transaction No. 9C616593F3028101R)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

There's a way you can do it (with AIB anyway) using a Card Reader,
    Transfer money to Paypal then pay using Paypal..
    Must get around to it..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Oh well if other people that it's safe, I'll give it a bash. Though about 4 years ago I had a negative experience with them so I hate them but I'll give it a go it it'll mean naked people.
    In the interests of pushing for nekkid wimminz over nekkid man-nerds GO FOR IT!!! :D

Paypal are trustworthy imo, and that's speaking as an adverts.ie mod where they are used a lot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

I'm genuinely disappointed that I'm not currently in a position to donate anything to what is a great cause. Hopefully before the month is out I'll be able to throw in a few quid. Reading this thread has made me ridiculously happy over the last few days. So I just wanted to say a massive congratulations to all the mods and everyone who's donated and hopefully before the month is out I might be in better fettle and send a few bob your way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Steve wrote: »
    In the interests of pushing for nekkid wimminz over nekkid man-nerds GO FOR IT!!! :D

Paypal are trustworthy imo, and that's speaking as an adverts.ie mod where they are used a lot. :)

Well it was just the once that it happened and this was... 4-6 years ago. So yeah, they probably got their act together this time. Oh and if it goes wrong and they won't refund the 9 euro on me like last time, you owe me a free good of my choice from adverts. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Fiddy blips in the wires now.
    4D455550PA3433948

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Jarrod wrote: »
    I'm genuinely disappointed that I'm not currently in a position to donate anything to what is a great cause. Hopefully before the month is out I'll be able to throw in a few quid. Reading this thread has made me ridiculously happy over the last few days. So I just wanted to say a massive congratulations to all the mods and everyone who's donated and hopefully before the month is out I might be in better fettle and send a few bob your way.

I think they said it'll go into mid Jan. So you should have plenty of time to get a few euro in. Besides, it's the Christmas. Some of the users set away their annual "donate to Santa to make people take their clothes of" fund, you and I didn't. Just send whatever you can afford.
    That way you won't feel guilty about making a 10x10ft photograph of the mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

And the train steams on.

<3 to all :D

At the next thousand mark, I'll do the same as Weirdo, someone can call me what they like, literally :p

Dicky Molenz?

With the question mark included.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'll give a further twenty euro, thanks to Beasty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 CGM82

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8A3577884Y105340W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think they said it'll go into mid Jan. So you should have plenty of time to get a few euro in. Besides, it's the Christmas. Some of the users set away their annual "donate to Santa to make people take their clothes of" fund, you and I didn't. Just send whatever you can afford.
    That way you won't feel guilty about making a 10x10ft photograph of the mod.

At least you guys will know for next year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Well it was just the once that it happened and this was... 4-6 years ago. So yeah, they probably got their act together this time. Oh and if it goes wrong and they won't refund the 9 euro on me like last time, you owe me a free good of my choice from adverts. :D
    Maybe a free ad bump if you donate to SSF ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Come on boobies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,580 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Squaredude wrote: »

You do realise you have access to that thing called "The Internet", right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

keith16 wrote: »
    Dicky Molenz?

With the question mark included.

If you ever become AH mod and do it I'm going to pay money to change your name to KeithM89 because you had me fooled for about 5 seconds there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Pricky Dolenz was already taken by a re-reg troll a few months ago. :mad:

Ah don't worry about that, the hamsters know their way around :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Penn wrote: »
    That'd be taking the easy way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Penn wrote: »

It's a well known fact that boobs of a person you "know" are better than anonymous random internet boobs.

Besides, have you seen Whoopsa? Her boobs are quite lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

It's a well known fact that boobs of a person you "know" are better than anonymous random internet boobs.

Besides, have you seen Whoopsa? Her boobs are quite lovely!
    Sure, all the mods have lovely boobs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Sure, all the mods have lovely boobs.

Sorry weirdo, but the hair that rests around your nipples ain't that lovely :pac: Veet that sh1t and I'll be excited for yours :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sorry weirdo, but the hair that rests around your nipples ain't that lovely :pac: Veet that sh1t and I'll be excited for yours :pac:

Veet is the easy way out. We'd raise more money if we tied him down and waxed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

El Weirdo just went El Weirder

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Squaredude wrote: »

You'll prob have to donate a good bit extra to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

I've got to say the generosity of people on this thread is staggering. Lots of people are struggling ATM yet people are kind enough to donate their hard earned money to this wonderful project. I remember one Christmas when I was 8 or 9 my Dad lost his job a few weeks before Christmas, as a family of 4 kids we were in for a pretty lean time, that was until the local priest (an absolute gent of a man) knocked on our door one evening, he was surrounded by about 15 bags of groceries for us, the previous week there was a collection outside the church at mass one morning for new windows and doors for the church which had been vandalized a few days previous, I remember my Dad asking him what about the church and the priest replied with a big smile, it can wait I find it a bit stuffy sometimes anyway. Needless to say we had a lovely Christmas. To this day, even though the priest has since moved on, my parents and the priest always send each other Christmas cards.

Sorry for rambling on but it just goes to show no matter how bad things get there's always someone who cares. Give yourselves a good pat on the back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

€25 donated. May be able to throw more towards it over the next while.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5UT63251TH473031L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

I've got to say the generosity of people on this thread is staggering. Lots of people are struggling ATM yet people are kind enough to donate their hard earned money to this wonderful project. I remember one Christmas when I was 8 or 9 my Dad lost his job a few weeks before Christmas, as a family of 4 kids we were in for a pretty lean time, that was until the local priest (an absolute gent of a man) knocked on our door one evening, he was surrounded by about 15 bags of groceries for us, the previous week there was a collection outside the church at mass one morning for new windows and doors for the church which had been vandalized a few days previous, I remember my Dad asking him what about the church and the priest replied with a big smile, it can wait I find it a bit stuffy sometimes anyway. Needless to say we had a lovely Christmas. To this day, even though the priest has since moved on, my parents and the priest always send each other Christmas cards.

Sorry for rambling on but it just goes to show no matter how bad things get there's always someone who cares. Give yourselves a good pat on the back. :D

Heart warming story, certainly more christmassy than "Its a Wonderful Life"

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

25 from me.
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 78W061764N111930V.

Will throw another 75 when I get paid next week.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

50 that was just resting in my account. 24H401848P0463133

We must be getting past 7k now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

€20 done there. Transaction 1477-3187-4817-8959.

Well done

Advertisement