Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

€20 from me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭mickgotsick

I'll donate later, when's the deadline?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

benwavner €50
    Pig Benis €1.69
    kfallon €20
    GalwayKiefer €20
    Stoneill €20
    Stheno €20

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Whens the Closing Date?

what date does the Donation have to be in Buy?

Who stole my pants?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

€20 from me. :)

benwavner €50
    Pig Benis €1.69
    kfallon €20
    GalwayKiefer €20
    Stoneill €20
    Stheno €20
    Chatterpillar €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Put me down for 30 euro, going to get me one of those awesome t-shirts as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Given the majority of us are heterosexual, maybe rearrange the order so boobies come first, or at least second?

Currently stands at 3-1 willies to tits.

Has to be some more boobaliscious mods out there?

p.s: put me on the list and i'll get my bits out for three-fiddy.

CruelCoin wrote: »
    Given the majority of us are heterosexual, maybe rearrange the order so boobies come first, or at least second?

So ye can all stop bidding once it reaches the booby target. I don't think so sonny.
    Currently stands at 3-1 willies to tits.

Well, 2-2, actually.....

• Advertisement

So ye can all stop bidding once it reaches the booby target. I don't think so sonny.

Damnit, my expertly laid plan foiled...

I am a bit slow and relatively new so sorry for the question thats probably answered somewhere obvious that I just missed.... but where does the money actually go and what is it used for?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Do we have Bank Details yet?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

[ssf] boobs [/ssf]

Click on the thingeh above.

[ssf] boobs [/ssf]

Click on the thingeh above.

As I said last night, it won't accept my debit card! :mad:

I am a bit slow and relatively new so sorry for the question thats probably answered somewhere obvious that I just missed.... but where does the money actually go and what is it used for?
    kfallon wrote: »
    As I said last night, it won't accept my debit card! :mad:

All the details can be found here :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=128871

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

There you go, have a lovely fiver.

Cheers, donation made, I upped it to €25 cos I'm feeling pretty damn good this morning (I didn't shit the bed last night :p)

That's my good deed for the day done, now back to all my bad ones :pac:

Ok thanks for the link thats much clearer now. As for the Photos where are they used? Is it a calander one can buy or something else? We were thinking of working on a nude calander ourselves to sell among friends and relations but had not decided what charity to attach it to.

The photos are generally just posted here and thats it. Though last year they did pop up in a Photoshop contest over on Cool Vids & Pics, with some extraordinarily funny results.

• Advertisement

Ok thanks for the link thats much clearer now. As for the Photos where are they used? Is it a calander one can buy or something else? We were thinking of working on a nude calander ourselves to sell among friends and relations but had not decided what charity to attach it to.

If I was posing for a nude calendar the last people I'd want to see me in it is me relations.....seems a bit creepy tbh :o

I guess it depends on the nature of the nudity and whether it is "tasteful" or not. The girls did a gift portfolio for me of pictures in places like the Wicklow Mountains and Howth and so forth with the assistence of someone professional in the art of photography. It came out as a nice blend of tasteful, artistic and erotic.

If we were to work on a 2013 one I think it would depend on who we got to do it and what charity we decided to attach it to. I do not think just the three of us would be worthwhile - I think Id prefer if we got at least 3 more people.

Anyway this is not about us so sorry for the temp derail OP! If we do it though its nice to know a good link we can dump the proceeds into when we are done. How long will the link stay open?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

So if we hit €20K, we get four naked mods? Or will it just be Dr Bollocko's bollocko we'll see?

Thanks Christ we don't have this for mods in the Cycling forum.

I'll donate if you scrap the 1 mod only thing.

Not going to donate in hope of baps and only to surpass the mark and get balls....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

So if we hit €20K, we get four naked mods? Or will it just be Dr Bollocko's bollocko we'll see?

Thanks Christ we don't have this for mods in the Cycling forum.

I am pretty sure I am not getting naked for less than 200 grand. So tbh if we hit the 10 grand it's whoopsy's problem. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'm not gonna lie to you. It's gonna get weird. But for 10k.... two dragons!

At the moment 9 people have donated at an average of around €21 each! At this rate we'll need another 490 donaters giving a score each if ye want to see Whoopsie's rack! I can't see it happening, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Best thing to do is to donate and be glad you are helping the less well off and then go to google and type in 'Boobs', 'Tits', 'Mammaries', 'Bangers', 'Chebs', 'Knockers' or whatever word you want to use for breasts and look at a pair that you like.

Alternatively you can just look at the picture of El Weirdo's knob that will be posted :( Nobody wants to see that, do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Just sent €22. Good deed for the month.

Don't be a negative ninny fallon!

380 people voted for whoops. Then more voted for Micky and Weirdo, if a few of the rich folk throw some fifties we can totally do this ;)

• Advertisement

Don't be a negative ninny fallon!

380 people voted for whoops. Then more voted for Micky and Weirdo, if a few of the rich folk throw some fifties we can totally do this ;)

You're just dying to get your kit off, aren't you? :pac:

The rich folk don't mix with us riff-raff on Boards :P

Advertisement