Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I suggest 'I H8 RUGBY' as Micky's new username. I didn't trawl his posts, honest.*

*Actually, I did, and couldn't come up with any dirt at all, he's too nice a guy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Since it looks like I'm out of the naked woods, ill change my name to whatever people suggest.

Small Micky Dolenz.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Due to huge excitement that Im flying home today and the general loveliness of this thread I've just stuck another 15 quid in. Fair play to everyone and Happy Christmas!!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 33F106367S8460459.
    We'll send a confirmation email to xxxx. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *SANTASTRIKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

Small Micky Dolenz.

nah just small micky

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Change his name to Peter Tork...

• Advertisement

Just a friendly note to let you know, that if your name happens to be on this list, it means you voted for me to get nekkid. I'm sure most of you have already donated but for those of you who haven't, you can do so at any time ;)
    --Kaiser--, 80s Child, aaronh007, aaronjumper, Aenaes, AeoNGriM, Agent P, Agent Smith, akura, Alaskimo-cake, allanb49, alphasully, alwaysadub, Andy-Pandy, ANXIOUS, Arawn, Ares, ArmaniJeanss, astradave, A_Sober_Paddy, B.A._Baracus, baked beanz, baz2009, BDJW, BeanbagBallbag, Beasty, beerbaron, beertons, bgrizzley, biko, BillyMitchel, blackwhite, blahblah06, blobby360, blue note, bluewolf, Bobby42, bogmanfan, bohsman, brandon_flowers, Brien, brummytom, BUBBLE WRAP, Call Me Jimmy, callaway92, Capt'n Midnight, Captain_Hindsight, Caveman1, Cereal Rapist, charlie_says, chatterpillar, ChemHickey, chillywilly, Chris Ryan, Chucky the tree, ciano1, cml387, Confab, Cossax, CptMackey, Crackle, Crooked Jack, ctrl-alt-delete, CTYIgirl, Cuchulainn1., Cupcake_Crisis, c_man, Dancor, Daniel2590, Daniogroove, Darko, DaveNoCheese, davet82, DB21, Dean09, Defiler Of The Coffin, demakinz, derfderf, dgt, Diabhal Beag, Diddy Kong, Dirk Gently, discobeaker, dmigsy, donvito99, dotsman, dreamers75, Duggys Housemate, Eboggles, elefant, Eli Manning, El_Dangeroso, Emeraldy Pebbles, EoghanIRL, eoing1, eyeball kid, FatherLen, fatto, FGR, Fight_Night, FionnMcCool87, FoxT, Foxx92, Frada, Fratton Fred, fred funk }{, Fromthetrees, frozenfrozen, Fr_Dougal, Galvasean, Galwayguy20, GalwayKiefer, galwayrush, gamblitis, GarIT, GavRedKing, gb40, General Relativity, Genghiz Cohen, Ghandee, GhostInTheRuins, giant_midget, gnfnrhead, Gran Hermano, Grayson, griffdaddy, GRMA, GrumPy, Gummy Panda, guttenberg, Hardonraging, hdowney, ibarelycare, iguy, Ihatecuddles, Indubitable, Inventive User Name, IPAM, irelandrover, ITS_A_BADGER, Itwasntme., Jacks Smirking Revenge, JamieK, January, jap gt, jaykay74, Jev/N, jiltloop, joe swanson, jokettle, K3v, kaimera, Kalel, KamiKazi, keith16, ken, Kess73, Kevin Irving, Kiwi_knock, KKV, Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime, krudler, laoch na mona, laugh, LaughingJoker91, Ledger, Lia_lia, Links234, lintdrummer, LittleNipper, LizT, Logical_Bear, Lollipops23, longshanks, Lord Trollington, Lumbo, maameeo, MadYaker, markflynn101, martyo, Master of Nothing, maximoose, Max_Charger, McGaggs, MCMLXXV, Michael Weston, mickgotsick, mikemac1, minidazzler, Misty Chaos, Monty Burnz, mookishboy, mooseknunkle, Mr_Roger_Bongos, My name is URL, Neeson, Neewbie_noob, NegativeCreep, Niall09, NiallSparky, Nimrod 7, Nodin, norrie rugger, Nulty, ollie1, Otacon, Our man in Havana, pablomakaveli, paintitblack, Palytoxin, peabutler, phasers, PhlegmyMoses, pickarooney, pithater1, Pixie-Fairy, PizzamanIRL, pljudge321, PogMoThoin, Prop Joe, PseudoFamous, psycho-hope, Pter, qz, R0ot, Rabies, rainbowdrop, Random_Person, Rayne Wooney, RB94, Real Life, Reality_Check1, Red Pepper, red sean, redarmy, Reloc8, Remmy, RHJ, Richard Hillman, RobbingBandit, Rossgorry, RoyalMarine, Sacramento, sam34, Sanity_Saviour, Sarannewrap, Say Your Number, Scar Tissue, Schism, Scrambled egg, SeaFields, Seaneh, seanmacc, Senna, Shane-KornSpace, sheesh, Shryke, silvervixen84, Sin City, Skid, smash, smellslikeshoes, Sound of Silence, Sparks43, Sparky, squod, squrm, St. Jimmy, staker, Stealth Recce, steddyeddy, stoneill, strobe, Suas11, sugarman, Sully, summerskin, Suryavarman, Swarlez, TadhgL16, TerrorFirmer, testicle, The Floyd p, The Great Chinholio, The Master, the purple tin, The Royal Scam, thee glitz, TheFisherKing, thermo, the_syco, Tiddlypeeps, Time, titan18, ToniTuddle, tony 2 tone, TouchingVirus, TPD, Truley, tuborg_man, Tzetze, upstairs for coffee, VanishingActs, Vito Corleone, Wacker The Attacker, Wibbs, WileyCoyote, wonderfullife, x PyRo, XDA, Xyo, yer man!, Yer_Wan, Yitzhak Rabin, Zab, zero19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

When do we get to see some boobies?

(i.e. When does all the money have to be in?)

IMPORTANT UPDATE

El Weirdo, Micky Dolenz, and I, the moderator formally known as whoopsadaisydoodles, have agreed that if we reach a target of €15,000 we will ALL post naked pics.

So, don't let this slow down, keep the donations coming :)

(we'll update the amounts as soon as weirdo fixes his spreadsheet)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

IMPORTANT UPDATE

El Weirdo, Micky Dolenz, and I, the moderator formally known as whoopsadaisydoodles, have agreed that if we reach a target of €15,000 we will ALL post naked pics.

(we'll update the amounts as soon as weirdo fixes his spreadsheet)

By now I'm thinking ye just wanna get naked :pac: And I wholeheartedly approve :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

All pose together doing YMCA in one amazing pic :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

€20 donated, sorry I can't afford more.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1LX44884A0660004N.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

€5 done. A lot of people salivating here at the idea of boobs and cock :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Just sent €20 to tom@spin.ie by paypal.

Merry christmas everyone. GET 'EM OUT WHOOPSIE.....

:D I WANT BOOBIES :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

IMPORTANT UPDATE

[SIZE="1"](we'll update the amounts as soon as weirdo fixes his spreadsheet)[/SIZE]
    I have a suspicion 2 of you may regret that announcement. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

e10 sent via paypal, trans id 9KY55306BK9577410
    Go Santa.

:D I WANT BOOBIES :D

just for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Mister Burns

€10 by paypal - fair play to you great work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

€15. All for science charity, I swear.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

€20 donated.

You just completed your payment.
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 53C113080V601561Y.

More for helping the kids than the potential nakedness :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Just a friendly note to let you know, that if your name happens to be on this list, it means you voted for me to get nekkid. I'm sure most of you have already donated but for those of you who haven't, you can do so at any time ;)

Um. I paid monies but my name ain't on the list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I love you bunch of crazy bastards

Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

You just completed your payment.
    Your receipt number for this payment is: 5035-6269-4110-5314.
    We'll send a confirmation email to xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *SANTASTRIKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I've just donated €10, I really wish it could be more but things are really tight for me this year. I'm so grateful that I have my health.
    Your receipt number for this payment is: 2829-7095-6133-3627

Lads and lady, fair play to you for putting yourselves out there. You guys really rock. Also, Whoopsadaisydoodles - an extra high five for you. It's a lot easier for guys to strip off in public and for putting up with some of the creepy comments.

A lot of people run this country down and it's lovely to log on and see some good will. It makes me, a self confessed misery guts, get in the festive spirit.

Anyone out there know a work around, to use my US Debit VISA gift card (and extra $50 for the kids) on paypal? I've tried everything I can think of but country denied keeps coming up. Maybe I can only use it in the US or on US sites only.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Gief update on main page! Is it over 10k yet!?

wyrn wrote: »
    Lads and lady, fair play to you for putting yourselves out there. You guys really rock. Also, Whoopsadaisydoodles - an extra high five for you. It's a lot easier for guys to strip off in public and for putting up with some of the creepy comments.

Dont you mean WhoopsadaisyBOOBIES ?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

so far today, we've established you are fond of boobies and this guy ==> :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Yeah, having a pair myself means that I don't get that excited over bobbies or bewbs. I reckon you lot will have high blood pressure this Christmas, getting this excited! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Drakares wrote: »
    Gief update on main page! Is it over 10k yet!?

€180 left, excluding allanb49 as I don't know how much he paid in.

edit: this is an entirely unofficial tote.

so far today, we've established you are fond of boobies and this guy ==> :D

When I went to the comedy gig, I spent the night trying to spot you. I was looking for something particular. ALAS, you were not there.

• Advertisement

When I went to the comedy gig, I spent the night trying to spot you. I was looking for something particular. ALAS, you were not there.

I was you know! (though only for the very beginning of the MC introduction) didn't make much of an impression obviously :P

Advertisement