Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Also, if this stays open until the weekend after Christmas, I'll donate whatever is left on my O2 card after all the gift buying.

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Money can be donated any time and is always appreciated. As DeV says, a lot of the drops will happen in the new year so your money will be spent on SSF '12.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Money can be donated any time and is always appreciated. As DeV says, a lot of the drops will happen in the new year so your money will be spent on SSF '12.

Yeah I know SSF take money all year round, and the money will go there regardless of whether this particular initiative is still going, but it'll be a nice extra to know I'm donating to see boobies and penii. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yeah I know SSF take money all year round, and the money will go there regardless of whether this particular initiative is still going, but it'll be a nice extra to know I'm donating to see boobies and penii. :pac:

You could always pledge now and pay later. This would increase the tally.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,480 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Must be well over the 10 now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You could always pledge now and pay later. This would increase the tally.

Nah, I'll hold off. It's dependent on what's left on the O2 card, so best not to pledge what I mightn't have should an unexpected purchase be required. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Can I donate using laser? My paypal is messed up so I'm not using that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Another tenner in the Santy hat :D

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 09W36499YW140852G.
    This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *SANTASTRIKE

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Intothesea

80 heweros for the Xmas kitty:

PayPal transaction number
    3JU48488RD531302D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

ton more in the pot.
    5T9694194J783810C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

twenty to the pot
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 71W36729A4502843A.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

€20 and no this doesn't mean I'm in the Christmas spirit of giving, Bah Humbug.
    Transaction ID: 0KA374312G9069351

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

€20 just added to the pot

Transaction ID: 90F70752XM0802623

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Just realised I never gave my transaction number
    7JA21067S2073905G
    I'll be back after Xmas hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Just a friendly note to let you know, that if your name happens to be on this list, it means you voted for me to get nekkid. I'm sure most of you have already donated but for those of you who haven't, you can do so at any time ;)

Well played, that post and the fact it's payday got me to donate :) (although think it read more threatening earlier on)

€20 5608-8344-1618-8404.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Bu33les

Didn't know anything about this at all, glad it's been raised. We'll throw €300 into the pot. How do I go about organising that.

We'll do all the consumer electronics stuff at cost also. Just need a list of what's needed and we can do the calculations and have the online team ship to wherever needed. Can hardly do that for Christmas now but am I right in saying it's not needed for Christmas Day a d can be done shortly after? can do that part next year with a bit of notice. Assuming we're cheaper than Amazon of course and I think we're pretty well up to that at this stage
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82306477#post82306477

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think that takes us over the 10,000 mark anyway! Well done Currys/PCWorld!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Currys PC World: Declan

Bu33les wrote: »
    Just figured out how to donate so our trusty accountant will get on the job tomorrow. Any decent sized corporate here should be throwing in a few quid. Has anyone talked to other Talk To companies?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Just figured out how to donate so our trusty accountant will get on the job tomorrow. Any decent sized corporate here should be throwing in a few quid. Has anyone talked to other Talk To companies?

Hear hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Looking at all those companies listed in the talk to forum could mean we might make it to the €20k mark which means dr b gets his bollocko out again and my username is safe.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Advertisement

Ok so... with my unofficial count from last time leaving us at 940.88 left to 10,000 and this count leaving me with €1490.44...

€10,549.56

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Only have a laser card and no time to get to the bank so this has pushed me to finally order a card reader so I can make bank transfers online :o Should be able to donate next week at some point.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

January wrote: »
    Ok so... with my unofficial count from last time leaving us at 940.88 left to 10,000 and this count leaving me with €1490.44...

€10,549.56

Poor whoopsa!

€35 sent through PayPal. Transaction ID: 9JU9223275150941G

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Only have a laser card and no time to get to the bank so this has pushed me to finally order a card reader so I can make bank transfers online :o Should be able to donate next week at some point.

See? Now you get to feel great for donating, AND you've been productive! Double yay!

Poor whoopsa, Mickey and El Wierdo... I think that it will hit the 15,000 target!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

January wrote: »
    Poor whoopsa, Mickey and El Wierdo... I think that it will hit the 15,000 target!

Would make a lovely feelgood story if any of the lurking journos bothered to pick it up

And add to the total

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Receipt No: 3547-2692-5570-4376

€15 from me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

€15.00 from me.....

Done... 3029-1088-1753-1595.

:-)

• Advertisement

I can just imagine the headlines...

"Mods get naked, for the kids!"