Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Super-Rush

Who?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

This thread is amazing. When I tell people over here of the generosity of the Irish, even during this tough time, they are amazed. In my city alone there are at least 3 Irish run NGOs and this thread just shows that, no matter how tight things are, we can all dig for that €5 or €10 for a good cause.

Fair play to all involved, it's things like this that make me proud to say I'm Irish no matter where in the world I am. (I might be a little sappy for being away from home at Christmas but you guys are awesome!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

€25 "chipped" in

Paypal: 4N022635CK981001L

and it's my 200th post!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I don't want Super-Rush to change his name for a whole year :(

I hated the last one he had and was delighted when he changed it back.

A mans word is his bond. No self respecting man would go back on a public promise. Sure he'd lose all credibility.

Just saying like :p

A mans word is his bond. No self respecting man would go back on a public promise. Sure he'd lose all credibility.

Just saying like :p

Micky Dolenz you're a big fat meany.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I've never felt comfortable or enjoyed watching people get nekkid or do stuff under duress, ah I dunno, I wouldn't mind if whoopsy didnt get topless.

I was messing earlier on the thread, but now I'm nor even sure if I want to see them.

I feel uneasy about it

We won't force you to look ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I mean, unless they're really nice of course :-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,411 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

€35 for the SSF. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I mean, unless they're really nice of course :-)

The Mods? They are very nice... :pac: Actually Whoopsa is one of the nicest ladies I've ever met....When she says her username I melt :o

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,289 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I'm a united fan
    I don't want Super-Rush to change his name for a whole year
    Does not compute.

Has someone hacked into the database again? Has whoopsadaisydoodles' ID being stolen by he who shall remain nameless (until he acquires that knighthood)?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Wow, I just read right through and I'm touched at the generosity (and bravery) from posters. I've never been so proud to be a member of the boards community.

I can't donate at the moment, but will right after Christmas when I've a bit of money in my account. You can hold me to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭omicron

€5.68 thats been sitting in my paypal account for months . . . :cool:
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5D928611Y0848331P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

How much do we need for Dr B's moobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Didn't want to be the one to push it over the €10k whoopsadaisydoodles, but tis done now so €20 transferred.

The Mods? They are very nice... :pac: Actually Whoopsa is one of the nicest ladies I've ever met....When she says her username I melt :o

I am, it's true.
    Beasty wrote: »
    Does not compute.

Has someone hacked into the database again? Has whoopsadaisydoodles' ID being stolen by he who shall remain nameless (until he acquires that knighthood)?

Aw but I don't want SR to be sad :( and he will be very sad :( and that'll make me sad :(
    How much do we need for Dr B's moobs?

9 grand or something. He's on his holliers, it would be frickin hilarious if he came back to find out he had to do this again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm sad.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,289 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I'm not ...:D

I'm Sir Alex Ferguson

FYP

:p

I'm sad.

:(

I think the person with the biggest donation should choose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

:(

I think the person with the biggest donation should choose.

Beasty?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

I'm saf.

yup.

Beasty?

Pfft. What did beasty donate? 2k?

I'm preeettty sure AH have decided my nakedness is worth €10,000, and I'm donating that so technically I'm making the biggest donation. So I should get to choose!

I'm preeettty sure AH have decided my nakedness is worth €10,000, and I'm donating that so technically I'm making the biggest donation. So I should get to choose!
    Dr B's is worth €20k though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

All this talk of reneging on promises is bringing down the good spirit of the thread! C'mon mods, a lot of money was raised on the back of these targets, let's just keep up the momentum!

I'm throwing another fiver in the pot, Happy Christmas all!
    paypal wrote:
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6F795739MR509253E.

Beasty wrote: »
    Dr B's is worth €20k though ...

Yep but until AH pledge 20k, it's not worth that!

C'mon guys - we're only talking 12 months here. Fergie's been stuck with that name for over 70 years (well the Sir bit for only 13 or so I guess) without a murmer of complaint ...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sir Alex Ferguson is the best part of this thread.

I'm sure you mods are an adequate looking bunch, but watching Sir Alex squirm is so much fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Id probably leave this place if I had to see "Sir Alex" as a username.

But if it annoys SR and brings in the moolah...do it!

• Advertisement

Where is your confirmation number?

A pledge was made.

Word is word.

Advertisement