Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

kfallon wrote: »
    At the moment 9 people have donated at an average of around €21 each! At this rate we'll need another 490 donaters giving a score each if ye want to see Whoopsie's rack! I can't see it happening, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Best thing to do is to donate and be glad you are helping the less well off and then go to google and type in 'Boobs', 'Tits', 'Mammaries', 'Bangers', 'Chebs', 'Knockers' or whatever word you want to use for breasts and look at a pair that you like.

Alternatively you can just look at the picture of El Weirdo's knob that will be posted :( Nobody wants to see that, do they?

The boobs are meant to be out of reach. The goal posts would only move tbh! No offense Whoopsy. Maybe I 'm wrong. ;)
    Anyway, it's about raising some money for charity as you say.
    Personally I don't have a cent to spare this week but I'll throw in a few euro next week. It's a tough enough year for a lot of people.. if there isn't a mountain of cash raised lets not it reflect too badly on users. Maybe on El Weirdo though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Shryke wrote: »
    I don't have a cent to spare this week but I'll throw in a few euro next week.

That's the spirit trout, fair play to ya :)

I'll definitely do it if the money is raised. You have my word :)

We know! You are incapable of lying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

You're a good sport!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Chun Li

Done €20

Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Done
    €10
    SSF .... FTW :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

done 10

Now we play the waiting game....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I get more monies on monday and I will deffoly be throwing up a donation, well worthy cause :) Any other way I can help out just gimme a shout

hdowney wrote: »
    I get more monies on monday and I will deffoly be throwing up a donation, well worthy cause :)Any other way I can help out just gimme a shout

Get your kit off for €191.69 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

When is the closing date for this?

Have a feeling after my promise i won't make the comedy night (protesting!) so gonna donate to this instead me thinks!

Paypal are bollix though for me so gotta wait for Bank Transfer. I'll figure out what i can afford when those details are up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

€20 donated.

Whats the current total ?

Chun Li wrote: »
    Done

Best of luck with it :)

Thanks dude, how much can we put towards the total?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Get your kit off for €191.69 :P

Somehow I don't think anyone would want to see me in my birthday suit for any amount of money!!! Perhaps next year when I am fitter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Do people read the stickied threads more regularly than others? I usually skip them, and would be far more likely to notice an un-stickied thread at the top of the pile, which this one would surely be, owing to the regularity of the posts, no?
    And perhaps ye could come up with some extra incentive for whoever makes the largest donation - that might encourage people to be more generous... possibly...

Anyway - have ye got the bank a/c details yet for a transfer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

€35 donated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

€50 donated. I really really don't want to see El Weirdo's boobs though.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Right.

Let's get this show on the road. El Weirdo, Micky Dolenz, Whoopsadaisydoodles, and Dr. Bollocko have all agreed an amount of money their nekkid photos are worth. The more money we raise the bigger the prize!!!

Target 1 is €3,000 - if we reach this, El Weirdo will get his bits out for the kiddies

Target 2 is €6,000 - this will get you Micky Dolenz in the nip, added bonus for foreign landmark!

Target 3 is €10,000 - that'll get you whoopsadaisyboobies

Target 4 is €20,000 and Dr. Bollocko will go bollocko take 2! He's a star now, so he thinks he's worth a few bob more than when he was a nobody.

If target 2 is reached, El Weirdo is safe. If target 3 is reached, Micky is safe and so on. You only get one naked mod!

So start your bidding!!

I'm fairly sure benwavner started with a crisp fifty so let's go from there!

benwavner €50
    Pig Benis €1.69
    kfallon €25
    GalwayKiefer €20
    Stoneill €20
    Stheno €20
    Chatterpillar €20
    Benny Cake €30
    Maximoose €5
    Hande hoche! €22
    Kat1170 €10
    sheesh €10
    amen €20
    nibtrix €35
    Where to €50

Current Total: €338.69

Santa Strike Force

Donate here!

[ssf] commando [/ssf]

El Weirdo will get his bits out for the kiddies.....

Jezus but he get into serious trouble for that!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

€50 is it's whoopsies jugs

5 cent if its a willy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

No recession in the after hours house :pac:

• Advertisement

No recession in the after hours house :pac:

Sick kids don't care about the recession!

Sick kids don't care about the recession!

The money is going to sick kids charity? My bad didn't know that.

The money is going to sick kids charity? My bad didn't know that.

You hardly thought people were paying €50 just to see a pair of breasts do you? Ffs you could get your pipes cleaned in town of a Saturday morning for that.....allegedly :o :pac:

You hardly thought people were paying €50 just to see a pair of breasts do you? Ffs you could get your pipes cleaned in town of a Saturday morning for that.....allegedly :o :pac:

Some people would! It says nothing in the OP about what the money is for, I should have clicked the link before posting.

Thanks dude, how much can we put towards the total?

Opps sorry it was for €20, I edited it in there.

Chun Li wrote: »
    Opps sorry it was for €9,670, I edited it in there.

Yay! Good man, Whoopsie you better get strippin' :D

Btw you can wait til tomorrow to do the photo, I wouldn't ask my worst enemy to get in the nip in that wind :(

Yay! Good man, Whoopsie you better get strippin' :D

Btw you can wait til tomorrow to do the photo, I wouldn't ask my worst enemy to get in the nip in that wind :(

:D I'm beginning to think my name sounds masculine. If you can find that amount in my account, go for it :p

I just wanna do my bit for chaaaarity, oh wait no, Im shallow...it's all about the cöck :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

€60 for whoopsybosoms, as I need me thrill of a christmas, now I'm getting on.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭Degag

Are we actually going to see boobies or are there going to be black spots where boobies should be?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Degag wrote: »
    Are we actually going to see boobies or are there going to be black spots where boobies should be?

I'd settle for skimpy swimwear over black spots. Can't really expect a woman to go totally nekkid in public...I mean the leering, dirty sleazy perverts out there....desperate for a thrill, some of them.

Advertisement