Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

Where is your confirmation number?

A pledge was made.

Word is word.

:cool:

Lads will ye relax ta fcuk. Course stupid's gonna change his name. He doesn't wanna be stupid forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

3 months is fair.

I was drunk when i suggested 12.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

3 months is fair.

3 months Stupid, followed by 12 months Sir Alex Ferguson - yeah I could live with that

Alternatively I think Micky did suggest a compromise earlier in the thread;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

3 months is fair.

I was drunk when I was naked.

I'm drunk now an naked :D.

Oh, I've found a "get out of jail card" for you.

Your bare arse with the rest of us :p

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Bloodwing

Maybe there needs to be a buy out clause for Stupid, it is for the kids after all. How about if he brings in X amount of € in Y amount of days made up of donations from users who are yet to donate (they can put it in their posts that it's for the "save Stupids dignity fund") he only needs to be Sir Alex for a month? Obviously he'll have to do this without spamming, at least it'll be a glimmer of hope for him.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Maybe we should have a poll

Should Stupid-Rush:

1. Honour his word and become Sir Alex Ferguson for a year; or
    2. Get naked for the kids; or
    3. Let down himself, his family, the whole of AH and the needy kids by squirming his way out of the promise he made here, in the public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Beasty wrote: »
    Maybe we should have a poll

Should Stupid-Rush:

1. Honour his word and become Sir Alex Ferguson for a year; or
    2. Get naked for the kids; or
    3. Let down himself, his family, the whole of AH and the needy kids by squirming his way out of the promise he made here, in the public forum.

Heh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

How about if he agrees to go to old trafford to watch a game instead, I think he would struggle more with this.

HondaSami wrote: »
    How about if he agrees to go to old trafford to watch a game instead, I think he would struggle more with this.

No.

Just no.

I tried to arrange for me to wear a Man Ure shirt in the Kop for SSF 2010 but the club advised me not to for my safety.

No.

Just no.

Ha, we should definitely make you do this :D

I'll lend you a scarf :P

• Advertisement

No.

Just no.

I tried to arrange for me to wear a Man Ure shirt in the Kop for SSF 2010 but the club advised me not to for my safety.

Im trying to help you our here Super. One game or Sir Alex for 12 mths, your choice, pick one?

If i can arrange for €25k to be raised can i be let off?

Ha, we should definitely make you do this :D

I'll lend you a scarf :P

Imagine how excited he would be in Old Trafford, I would love to be there to see his little eyes light up with the excitement.:p

No Super, game or name?

If i can arrange for €25k to be raised can i be let off?
    I tell you what - how about if we get it to €20k you change your name to Sir Alex Ferguson for a year, and I'll let you borrow my season ticket (seated in the stand that wil carry your own name) for the next Man Utd v Everton match at Old Trafford

I tell you what - how about if we get it to €20k you change your name to Sir Alex Ferguson for a year, and I'll let you borrow my season ticket (seated in the stand that wil carry your own name) for the next Man Utd v Everton match at Old Trafford

You want him to change his name and go to Old Trafford? you are mean.
    I will borrow the season ticket :p

HondaSami wrote: »
    you are mean.
    I am, but this is for the kids remember, and that is more likely to encourage than discourage further pledges:D

I hate you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I hate you all.

Relax Alex........feel the love!

I am, but this is for the kids remember, and that is more likely to encourage than discourage further pledges:D

Ya but we cant do that to SR, its not fair. A depressed SR will result in all out war and we will all be banned. :p

OK, as we all know, the World ends today. On the basis I can’t take it with me I thought I would re-introduce the match – I will therefore match all pledges made during the remainder of today*.

In the unlikely event we are all still here at the stroke of midnight, the matching ends and if we’ve managed to get this to €15,000 poor Whoopsadaisydoodles and the Ugly Step-Sisters clothes will disappear in a puff of smoke. If, however, we reach the magic €20,000 then I understand Dr B will turn into a naked pumpkin, the Wicked Stepmother will acquire the persona of Sir Alex Ferguson for eternity, I will transform into Baron Hardup and the rest of you will all live happily ever after...

*the small print - In the event the World does end prior to midnight, or we reach the magic €20,000 (including my match) matching will cease immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

OK, as we all know, the World ends today. On the basis I can’t take it with me I thought I would re-introduce the match – I will therefore match all pledges made during the remainder of today*.

In the unlikely event we are all still here at the stroke of midnight, the matching ends and if we’ve managed to get this to €15,000 poor Whoopsadaisydoodles and the Ugly Step-Sisters clothes will disappear in a puff of smoke. If, however, we reach the magic €20,000 then I understand Dr B will turn into a naked pumpkin, the Wicked Stepmother will acquire the persona of Sir Alex Ferguson for eternity, I will transform into Baron Hardup and the rest of you will all live happily ever after...

*the small print - In the event the World does end prior to midnight, or we reach the magic €20,000 (including my match) matching will cease immediately.

are you that desperate for thanks?!

:p

In all seriousness though you sir are a legend, if only you weren't a Utd fan....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Let super change his name to S.A.F. not the full Sir Alex Ferguson. That wouldn't be as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

€25 donated to the kitty for the sheer embarrassment of fellow mods.
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5GC97114CV920612R.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Ah Beasty you'll shame us all yet :o :pac: Here's another €25

Transaction ID 1PW142552B087940H

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Another €10 (or €20 thanks to Beasty).

Transaction ID - 7HF639746V5454212.

Beasty you are a legend :D Will the bike purchases suffer for 2013?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nicheall

You just completed your payment.

Your receipt number for this payment is: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-2975.

€20

I rarely post on boards but am in awe of the generosity of everyone here :)

Pembily wrote: »
    Will the bike purchases suffer for 2013?
    Probably just the one in 2013 (but it will be a fast one!)

Happy now?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Happy now?
    Haha :)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

€20 added to the fund
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7BA07316YP276294A.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Advertisement