Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Rofo

Fair play mods! €20 donated

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 13307853U81313425.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Bahahaha, Sir Alex Ferguson should go thank all the posts in the Liverpool Supporters thread.

I'll donate another fiver later because I'm enjoying this way too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

€20 Donated for the good cause

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 208454483T766761D.

We'll send a confirmation email to *******@yahoo.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *SANTASTRIKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

Another €20 due to the generosity of Beasty.
    You just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8PV98215BS177584U.

Again fair play to everyone involved. Happy Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

You just made a payment of
    €20.00 EUR

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 66A62762N6926740V.
    We'll send a confirmation email to XXXXXXXXXXX. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *SANTASTRIKE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Fairly broke but feck it, it's for a good cause. 15 euro donated.

Your receipt number for this payment is: 3477-1237-0325-1502.

We'll send a confirmation email to _. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *SANTASTRIKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

€20 just in.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6FC52715NH7510806

Go Beasty go!...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm a bit skint but I can't not take advantage of Beasty's generosity so there's another €10 in the pot from me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

If that's the brightside that's fairly depressing :(

The bright side is that, right now in some hosptial somewhere, some kid is gearing up for a pretty crappy Christmas and you and everyone else here are gonna change it.

While I can't make a monatary donation (saving for dat education) I'd like to donate a fully functioning, boxed, practically brand new Nintendo Wii, if Dev will accept it.

Well done to everyone here, warms my cold heart of stone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭CorsetIsTight

I do feel slightly bad for taking such advantage of Beasty...but not bad enough to stop me; I received an early Christmas present from my wonderful mother-in-law, so am thrilled to be able to add to my previous wedding anniversary present :D

Another €50 from me.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9KV299267K199654H.
    This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *SANTASTRIKE.

I really, really hope that the target is reached so that Whoopsa doesn't have to strip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Another €15 from me - fair play Beasty amazing stuff

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 16037891JJ690562F.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Another €10 from me. Hon the Beasty!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

From one of the contacts we made today. I'd forgotten how good this feels :)
    I just wanted to say thank you so much for getting in touch. You really have made my Christmas as I type I am overwhelmed with excitement and ideas. Instead of blurting them all out I will write up some proposals with the benefits they will have at camp and then you can choose which project you would like to be involved with. Thank you once more and I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Happy Christmas After Hours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Just a friendly note to let you know, that if your name happens to be on this list, it means you voted for me to get nekkid. I'm sure most of you have already donated but for those of you who haven't, you can do so at any time ;)

Noticed my wee name on there so donated €25 as soon as I was paid. Fair dues the lot of ye, braver than I. And much respect to Beasty.
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 3MF91754XT198602R.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Ah sure have another tenner, I couldn't resist!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 93475206A3991173R.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'll definitely be glad of that when I'm standing outdoors in the nip :(.

Just have a boob off with Dr B like out of Zoolander. You can tell Dr B to listen to his friend Billy Zane as he's a cool guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

20 euro's donated
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 73788182XA523662C.

As there was a thread not so long ago entitled "was Cuchulainn gay?" i'd like to make a point of adding that this is for the kids and boobs and not for peenii:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

€50 donated. Don't let it be said students only spend money on drink :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7EF397727B301992E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

Well done everyone, €50 donated.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 05059819M28334003

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This has been the most heart warming thing I've seen in a long time. To see so many people give so generously during this crappy economic time is truly amazing.

A recent diagnosis of the 3-year old daughter of one of my cousin's with a disease which means she'll be in a wheelchair within a matter of months has really put things in perspective this year.

And with that said, here's another €90 for the fund.
    Your receipt number for this payment is: 1341-2447-2856-5037.

Beasty, you're an absolute hero, and should I or anyone else on this thread meet you, you're in line for some serious pints. :)

And fair play to the mods for volunteering for this. I know it must be daunting to commit to putting nude pictures on the internet for hundreds and thousands of anonymous strangers to view, but looking at that total has got to make ye feel just a little bit better about doing it.

Merry Christmas everybody. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Beasty you're some man for one man!!

Another €10 from me, 26113269TX742443W.

Can't exactly afford it, but I had €40 budgeted for going out tomorrow night, and this €10 is only the price of two drinks. :) €20 going to a really good cause is far better than two drinks that'll be long forgotten a week from now!!

Lets forget about the nudity, no one really expects it. Let Super Rush back.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Well that's definitely taken us past €13k

almost 2/3rds of the way to Dr B:D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

HondaSami wrote: »
    Let Super Rush back.
    Yeah - in 364.6 days ...

Beasty wrote: »
    Yeah - in 364.6 days ...

:pac: That is so unfair on him, come on he does not deserve that.
    You are a utd fan and love seeing him depressed over this. It was not one of his better ideas in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

€30 from me, great thread to read and well done to the mods for doing this. Also, special mention to Beasty and his enormous generosity.

Merry Christmas to all!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1KD268730H491882X.

HondaSami wrote: »
    :pac: That is so unfair on him, come on he does not deserve that.
    You are a utd fan and love seeing him depressed over this. It was not one of his better ideas in fairness.
    I've the utmost respect for the guy - he's honoured his promise and should be proud of himself

A year is what is needed to allow it to grow on him. Now he just needs to change his signature to "19 times"

Beasty wrote: »
    I've the utmost respect for the guy - he's honoured his promise and should be proud of himself

A year is what is needed to allow it to grow on him. Now he just needs to change his signature to "19 times"

He will be a UTD supporter before we are finished, make a change for him to support a winning team :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

€50 from Ghandee.....

A dam good cause.

Receipt No: 4852-8152-6333-1847

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭beertons

€50 from beertons

Your receipt number for this payment is: 0784-6383-0576-3350.

Advertisement