Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Beasty wrote: »
    Well by my reckoning that's €2,243.51 pledged by midnight and I've rounded it up to €2,300, which should bring the total to a couple of euro short of €15,700

Transaction ID ends 4893L

A true legend of the boards. Fair fecking play.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Well by my reckoning that's €2,243.51 pledged by midnight and I've rounded it up to €2,300, which should bring the total to a couple of euro short of €15,700

That's an incredible amount overall.

Fair play to you Beasty, incredibly generous of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Hi folks i was going to leave this till Xmas day
    Good luck and merry Xmas to all the kids and everyone who donated.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 3R866738S9566235E.
    25 lids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Barry Barry

Fair play to you sir, I tip my hat to you.

Another 5 bob from me. Happy Xmas all :)
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0V498399KG967125K.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Cant believe its so high now, I wasn't expecting that at all, fair play to everyone.

MODS you are truly some wonderful "NAKED" folks.

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Some serious generosity going about in this place. It's unreal.

Beasty, your heart is bigger than your wallet and that's saying something!

Hats off to everyone who has donated thus far and a job well done to all involved!!

Nekkid MODS, best o' luck in the nip shot :p

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Fantastic Generosity...Just humbling for the rest of us..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I presume we stop at €9,999 right???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I presume we stop at €9,999 right???

You can donate as much as you like. But that's a great start. :)

So that's matt-dublin down for €9,999 everyone.

• Advertisement

Regardless of what happens at this stage, if we break through the 20k target, I'll still do the pic and I'm sure the lads will also oblige (though that's entirely up to them!)

Lets ruin Dr. B's new year people.

Keep those donations coming :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Donated €20 there via Bank Transfer, don't see anything about a transfer ID or anything but it seems to have gone through ok

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I'll donate another €20 if you let me take the pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

stoneill wrote: »
    I'll donate another €20 if you let me take the pics :)

Cool you can take El Weirdo's (he volunteered right? )

Cool you can take El Weirdo's (he volunteered right? )

I might be in the nip myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

"Please enter an amount greater than zero." Whoops :P

I'll throw in a tenner so! Would like to give more, but funds are tight atm.

It's great to see so much going to a good cause, and it also shows what a great little community we have here and makes me very proud of it.

Receipt No: 3460-6530-4558-0175

You just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2BV04332JS949205G.
    We'll send a confirmation email to

Another €20 in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

nothing warms my heart like grown men getting their dicks out for kds.

€10 donated, small change compared to the hero Beasty.
    Well done all.

9K783045MC646991C.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

€15 sent

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6L340971EJ317373C.

I hope to be able to give some more after christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Fierce windy the night.

Anyhoo - who made the video one year?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hey guys.

As you may know, or may not care to know, I am currently abroad with very limited access to the web.

So I logged in to check how this was going and immediately "OH SHI
    !" 16 bleeding grand! How did this happen? That is amazing!

Unfortunately, however, I'll have to withdraw my offer of getting naked for 20K because there is no way in hell I am going through that again!

Originally it was a joke offer as we would never have believed that this thread would get this kind of response. You underestimate AH at your peril!

So I'll leave you to your hat-trick of naked mods. Feel free to change my username or avatar or whatever but my cawk is staying in my newly-wed pants this year.

Congratulations to everyone on turning this into a bleeding ridiculous success though.

Holy crapballs.

There are no words,

Wusserately,
    Bollocko.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

my cawk is staying in my newly-wed pants this year.

Your poor newly-wed wife!!!

Jaysis Doc, you coulda waited til €19,500 before you broke the devastating news :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Hey guys.

As you may know, or may not care to know, I am currently abroad with very limited access to the web.

Unfortunately, however, I'll have to withdraw my offer of getting naked for 20K because there is no way in hell I am going through that again!

Originally it was a joke offer as we would never have believed that this thread would get this kind of response. You underestimate AH at your peril!

So I'll leave you to your hat-trick of naked mods. Feel free to change my username or avatar or whatever but my cawk is staying in my newly-wed pants this year.

Congratulations to everyone on turning this into a bleeding ridiculous success though.

Holy crapballs.

There are no words,

Wusserately,
    Bollocko.

It is for charity, I'm not a MOD but I'd be willing to take his place if no ones getting it out .

20K for some (VERY SMALL) :o Fresh Meat!!!

I just want to say;

HOW THE HELL HAVE EL WEIRDO AND MICKY DOLENZ HELD ONTO THEIR NAMES :mad:

I'm just going to choose ridiculous names for them today if noone else does!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭OU812

If it's in Dublin, I'll do it instead of Dr. Bollocko (even if it's not a warm day & I don't have time to "prepare")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Hey guys.

Holy crapballs.

There are no words,

Wusserately,
    Bollocko.
    That's bad form in fairness. Why say you will do it and then change your mind?

Not that I want to see your cawk..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

not impressed Doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

[SIZE="1"]Not that I want to see your cawk..[/SIZE]

In previous years, nowhere near 10 or 20 grand has been raised. No one could have predicted how much would be donated this year.

It's a tough thing to do - pose naked in public. Dr B has already had his go, don't think anyone can begrudge him not doing it this year!

• Advertisement

Not that I want to see your cawk..

Look, when this whole thing started and the mods were discussing it, Dr. B said "throw me down for 20k". When I did up the list of targets, I had him down for 20k and he said "I was only joking about the 20k thing", because we never ever thought it would get that far, I said I'd leave him on it for the fun and the "Dr. Bollocko thinks he's better than the rest of us" factor.

He never actually said he'd do it like the rest of us did, so he's not going back on anything really. Tbh, it's my fault, I should have taken him off the list when he said it, but as I've said, 20k was never even something that was on the cards as far as were concerned. Considering the whole SSF project has never hit 10k across the entire site any other year we were expecting some amount of consistency.

Now in fairness, this whole thing is about raising money for sick children, let's not lose sight of that. Noone is going to be forced to take their clothes off if they don't wish to do so and we have already agreed that three of us will do it now, which is something that was not in the initial plan.

If anyone has an issue with the above then they can drop any of the mods a PM but from here on in, any attempts to guilt trip Dr. Bollocko into doing this will be actioned accordingly.

Advertisement