Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

phasers wrote: »
    not impressed Doc.

My apologies.

In other news, out of El Weirdo, Micky Dolenz, and whoopsadaisydoodles - there's only one who hasn't already taken their picture!

Can you guess who it is?

Answers on postcard please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's Mickey Dolenz isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

January wrote: »
    It's Mickey Dolenz isn't it?

Wha?? I've taken many shots at many different locations. Trying to decide which one was best was the hardest part for me. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I say it's you whoops..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Wha?? I've taken many shots at many different locations. Trying to decide which one was best was the hardest part for me. :p

Well the best thing to do is just stick up all the pictures and let us tell you which one is the best :)

Loopy wrote: »
    I say it's you whoops..

>.>
    <.<

Now why would you say that?

LizT wrote: »
    Well the best thing to do is just stick up all the pictures and let us tell you which one is the best :)

Won't be long now. And by that I mean the time in which the pics to be published and nothing else.

<_<
    >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Won't be long now. And by that I mean the time in which the pics to be published and nothing else.

<_<
    >_>

Yeah, sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I think dr b's name should be changed to " i luv Australia" or something similar if we hit 20k. Can't let him away with having nothing happen him! And he did say change of username would be ok...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I think dr b's name should be changed to " i luv Australia" or something similar if we hit 20k. Can't let him away with having nothing happen him! And he did say change of username would be ok...

...or australia is awesome.

Or take me back AUS.

Or I love Kangaroos.

Good thinking alwaysadub! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

My apologies.

I guess we wont be seeing the Dr's bollix out!........Ill get my coat:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Larianne wrote: »
    ...or australia is awesome.

Or take me back AUS.

Or I love Kangaroos.

Good thinking alwaysadub! :D

Or dr notbollocko :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I just want to say;

HOW THE HELL HAVE EL WEIRDO AND MICKY DOLENZ HELD ONTO THEIR NAMES :mad:

I'm just going to choose ridiculous names for them today if noone else does!
    Beasty wrote: »

In the unlikely event we are all still here at the stroke of midnight, the matching ends and if we’ve managed to get this to €15,000 poor Whoopsadaisydoodles and the Ugly Step-Sisters clothes will disappear in a puff of smoke.
    How about Anastasia and Drizella (or suitable variations if both taken)?

Alternatively Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum for a month ...

This. Please can we have this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

This. Please can we have this!!

I second this motion

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

my cawk is staying in my newly-wed pants

I sincerely hope not. :pac:

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Feel free to change my username or avatar or whatever
    My suggestion on this - let posters make proposals for a pledge of say a tenner - the one with the most thanks becomes Dr B's username for a month

And if anyone wants another target, I'll change my username for a month once we reach €17,000 - the only condition being that it can be nothing to do with Liverpool FC:p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

nothing to do with Liverpool FC:p

Sounds like a fine username to me. :D

Khannie wrote: »
    Sounds like a fine username to me. :D
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

How do I get my money back from Paypal?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Seeing as Dr.B is married now his name should be changed to Mrs.Dr.B

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I don't think it's fair to guilt Dr B about it, he's done it before anyway so we know he's is a good sport.

It's not about the nudity, it's about raising money for the kids. The nudey pictures/ name changes are just a bonus.

If the mods are uncomfortable about posing in the nip, how about something else like them doing the Single Ladies routine (decked out in leotards) or Gangnam Style somewhere v public?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My apologies.
    Aww I can't stay mad at you

You'd better get some really hideous username as punishment though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I agree, guilt tripping DrB is totally loosing sight of the real reason we are raising monies - the kids :) Anyone that does something is a very brave person and we should never force anyone to do anything they don't want to do.

We are all doing amazing with the raising money so lets continue. Lets get AH to burst the 20k barrier this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Hey guys.

As you may know, or may not care to know, I am currently abroad with very limited access to the web.

So I logged in to check how this was going and immediately "OH SHI
    !" 16 bleeding grand! How did this happen? That is amazing!

Unfortunately, however, I'll have to withdraw my offer of getting naked for 20K because there is no way in hell I am going through that again!

Originally it was a joke offer as we would never have believed that this thread would get this kind of response. You underestimate AH at your peril!

So I'll leave you to your hat-trick of naked mods. Feel free to change my username or avatar or whatever but my cawk is staying in my newly-wed pants this year.

Congratulations to everyone on turning this into a bleeding ridiculous success though.

Holy crapballs.

There are no words,

Wusserately,
    Bollocko.

It will probably only hit 20k because of Beasty, maybe he should get a private show?

derfderf wrote: »
    It will probably only hit 20k because of Beasty, maybe he should get a private show?
    No thanks ...

Seriously though, this is all about raising money for a good cause and having a laugh along the way. This has been a thoroughly entertaining thread and given the money I'm donating would probably have found its way to some good cause anyway. I'm certainly not complaining whatever the outcome.

Maybe next year we need to try and come up with something different - it is a bit unfair expecting the AH mods to come up with something like this every year - maybe Dav and Dev doing a "Full Monty" video?:D

How about Anastasia and Drizella (or suitable variations if both taken)?

If this goes down, I bagsy Tweedle dee :p.

If this goes down, I bagsy Tweedle dee :p.

Tweedle dumb it is so :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

What about Thing 1 and Thing 2, with matching avatars? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

ken wrote: »
    Seeing as Dr.B is married now his name should be changed to Mrs.Dr.B

Or dr.nobollocko

Advertisement