Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONATE HERE TO GET MODS NAKED FOR SSF €17,350.13 RAISED FOR SICK CHILDREN

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

He was the funniest poster on here for years.

Then he was abducted by aliens and experimented on and they turned him into the biggest mod of After Hours.

Then he must have escaped and has been hiding in a mountain or something for months until he was deprogrammed.

Now he's back.:)

PRISM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Best 10 euro (i think) i ever spent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Then he was abducted by aliens and experimented on and they turned him into the biggest mod of After Hours.

Then he must have escaped and has been hiding in a mountain or something for months until he was deprogrammed.

You are nearly right. He somehow managed to escape the basement. I was constantly telling Rush we needed new chains, but no he said the chains are grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

How would you know he's the funniest poster for years if you're here 3 months?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

How would you know he's the funniest poster for years if you're here 3 months?:rolleyes:
    My grandad told me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

My grandad told me.

so if Im reading this right, you are one of elweirdo's sock puppets? fits with the being here 3 months thing

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

That's a very famous landmark El Weirdo. Recognised it immediately.

A Roman Bath.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

Jaysus, that was a long time coming!

Fair play. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Those six months of isolation in the gym to sculpt your body into perfect specimen for taking that one picture really... ehhhh... paid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I wake up this morning and the first thing I see is a naked pic of that bollox?!! This is gonna be a terrible day.

Welcome back, man. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

El Weirdo wrote: »

Best SSF pic ever. I like the perviness of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

El Weirdo wrote: »
    amateur smut pic
    Worth a fap.
    Do you have industry representation?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Not quite as daring as the others, given you're in a place that you'd traditionally be naked in anyway. What finally prompted you to do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

TPD wrote: »
    Not quite as daring as the others, given you're in a place that you'd traditionally be naked in anyway. What finally prompted you to do it?

I think it's way more daring than the others, anyway it's not a competition.

Fair play weirdo, welcome back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Has there been an update on what projects benefitted from all the money raised?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

DeVore has been updating here as new projects have been completed/funded.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Sorry to resurface this thread but I think this is worth it.
    500 more yoyos in the pot

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5YS93550TY169040J.

This man (le Petit braquet), is a great guy. I've never met him, just came across his posts over on the cycling page.

I hope he, or mods don't mind me mentioning his own story here. He is fighting cancer which is now incurable and terminal. Over on the boards cycling page he is selling off his cycling gear for two cancer charities....Irish Cancer society and Irish Hospice Foundation. This is the link to his charity page and there is plans for an organised cycle with donations going to same charities.

I just think a little exposure might help raise some cash for his charities. He has also highlighted the importance of getting the aul body checked out if you think there might be something up. Something many of us men don't bother doing.

Chapeau! le petit branquet.

Advertisement