Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend Christmas Present

• 06-12-2012 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Seriously need ideas for a christmas present for the gf. Was recently her bday and got her a gift card for her favorite clothes shop but I need a new idea. She seemed to get a lot of perfume for her bday too so that might rule that out. I've between 30-50 to spend please help sound :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Well eh ... what does she like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zzykez

Music and most girly stuff eg jewelry but I havent a clue about that sort of stuff haha

I've heard that haha any idea about the price range though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Does she like make up? You could get her a nice Benefit kit or an Urban Decay pallette.

She has already told me she's getting make up off the parents so I don't think that would be suitable :/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

zzykez wrote: »
    She has already told me she's getting make up off the parents so I don't think that would be suitable :/

Put a "ring" on her finger......:pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

a voucher to get her nails done or go for a facial/massage or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Might seem a little cheesy but I think you should get a nice decent frame from Jewelers and put a nice picture of you both in it :D Simple yet thoughtful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Newbridge Silver is very reasonable priced jewellery. You can get a lovely bracelet for that price :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I was going to suggest the Newbridge jewellery as it is reasonably priced and very pretty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Newbridge do lovely jewelry and in your price range too- maybe check that out.

Advertisement