Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cant put songs from laptop to ipod

• 06-12-2012 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I downloaded itunes last year and all was fine until during the summer an error happened with my laptop and it had to be repaired, when I got it back itunes had been deleted, I'm only getting around to reinstalling itunes again and all was fine with that too, I recently bought some songs, but they wont sync with my ipod although my ipod says its syncing when I plug it in to the laptop.
    I have the same password and account details with itunes and all my old songs were saved in the playlist, all these old songs have an icloud beside them except for the newly purchased ones.
    Basically does anyone know how to download these new songs to the orginal ipod which also still contains the original songs?
    Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Use sharepod to transfer all ye songs to the laptop and then sync when they are all in itunes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Id imagine that your iTunes account hasnt been autherisied again since the error occurred.
    Could be wrong, but have a look at this.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1420

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Id imagine that your iTunes account hasnt been autherisied again since the error occurred.
    Could be wrong, but have a look at this.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1420
    That would only work if all the songs on the iPod were purchased from iTunes. The op doesn't say though so who knows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

galtech wrote: »
    Hi,
    I recently bought some songs, but they wont sync with my ipod although my ipod says its syncing when I plug it in to the laptop.
    Are you sure Music is ticked for syncing in the device page tabs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 galtech

Thanks Guys for the help, Guil you were spot on I did that thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement