Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSAP and Interview social science

Options
  • 06-12-2012 4:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all

im hoping to study social science as a mature student in 2013
    just wondering does anyone have any advice/tips for msap exam or interview?
    what score do i need? what do they look for in the interview etc??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Trisha XxX

fefe0390 wrote: »
    Hi all

im hoping to study social science as a mature student in 2013
    just wondering does anyone have any advice/tips for msap exam or interview?
    what score do i need? what do they look for in the interview etc??

thanks

Hey I done the MSAP myself its basically general knowledge if you go onto the MSAP website you can get like a practice test I did and it was a big help. The test is marked out of 150 and when you get the results they mark you out of each section and add it up for the final score. As for an interview I cant help you there sorry. Good luck with everything else :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 fefe0390

hey trisha
    thanks for that, was a great help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Trisha XxX

Glad I could help, hope it all goes well for you and best of luck with everything. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

I got into social science through MSAP and what helped me was going over the test sample over and over again.

I ordered the additional sample tests when I booked my exam. I can't overstate how important it was to practice answering the multiple choice questions in an hour. Think you have a minute or so per question and its very easy to spend ages looking at a few of them and then running out of time for the rest.

Best of luck.

Advertisement