Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Internet banking tonight

Options
  • 06-12-2012 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having "technical difficulties" when trying to log on?
    It takes your 8 digit number than hangs - is it my piece of crap computer or AIB's piece of crap server?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Seems to happen most nights I try after around half 1 or so!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

The system goes down for a few hours a night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Yes, it's usually down between 2.30am & 5.30am

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Yes, it's usually down between 2.30am & 5.30am

I never understand why they don't state this somewhere on the site. It's a pita when you're in a different time zone, and can't access your "24 hour" banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

buffalo wrote: »
    I never understand why they don't state this somewhere on the site. It's a pita when you're in a different time zone, and can't access your "24 hour" banking.

They state in their T & Cs that it is not 24 hour. ;)

"AIB Internet Banking means the online system made available by us for approx. 20 hours a day to enable you to access and utilise Banking Services via the internet and/or other internet technology-based telecommunication media by accessing the Website."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Indeed, they even went so far as to change the product name from 24 Hour Online to AIB Online Banking ;)

Advertisement