If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Price For ONKYO HTX-22HDX

Options
  • 06-12-2012 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

Hi John

After buying the Onkyo 3405 last year (which you guys looked after on it :)) I have decided to buy another sound system. The problem is the room I want to put it it is too small for the bigger system. The room dimensions are about 12'X12'. I was thinking of the ONKYO HTX-22HDX system. I see its an updated version on your site. What do you recommend ?

Regards
    Lucky

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John

After buying the Onkyo 3405 last year (which you guys looked after on it :)) I have decided to buy another sound system. The problem is the room I want to put it it is too small for the bigger system. The room dimensions are about 12'X12'. I was thinking of the ONKYO HTX-22HDX system. I see its an updated version on your site. What do you recommend ?

Regards
    Lucky

Lucky,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the HTX22HDX is £244.95 at the moment and would be ideal for your room dimensions..

We are out of stock of it locally at the moment but we have lots available in our main warehouse so just give me a shout if you would like to grab one and we will get you sorted asap.

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote - repeat Biz is brilliant - many thanks,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hi John

The price listed on Richer Sounds is £229 ?

xjXg9l.jpg

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John

The price listed on Richer Sounds is £229 ?

xjXg9l.jpg

Hi Lucky,

Well spotted. Will need to get that updated.

No problem doing the £229 price for ya.

Chris

Hi Lucky,

Well spotted. Will need to get that updated.

No problem doing the £229 price for ya.

Chris

Chris can you do that like my last deal with the shipping included.

Chris can you do that like my last deal with the shipping included.

Lucky,

Honestly we don't have the margin to do free shipping at that price - unfortuately Onkyo increased the price on the 22 earlier in the year and we didn't spot it and increase our .ie online price - I'm of course happy to honour it but I can't throw in the free shipping on this one... unless of course you can see it cheaper delivered anywhere else in Ireland??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Lucky,

Honestly we don't have the margin to do free shipping at that price - unfortuately Onkyo increased the price on the 22 earlier in the year and we didn't spot it and increase our .ie online price - I'm of course happy to honour it but I can't throw in the free shipping on this one... unless of course you can see it cheaper delivered anywhere else in Ireland??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

No worries John. If I put in an order in the next couple of days would I have it before Christmas
    Thanks
    Lucky

No worries John. If I out in an order in the next couple of days would I have it before Christmas
    Thanks
    Lucky

Stock is tight but at a guess if you pop an order in before Thursday I'd guess you should be okay..

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Hi
    I'm looking to get the same package was wondering if you could do them the same price for me. I could collect them from Belfast

Psygnosis wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm looking to get the same package was wondering if you could do them the same price for me. I could collect them from Belfast

Psygnosis,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you and unfortunately I can't hold the old price - but I'll split the difference with you and do it at £229.95 - if you are interested just drop me a PM or a mail with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie and we will get you sorted out asap,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.