Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oz - Seasons 1-6 (Complete DVD Boxset) - €32.19 delivered [The Hut]

• 06-12-2012 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Amazing price for probably one of my favourite HBO series..

10047745-1335885478-699526.jpg
    Buy it @ The Hut
    The Oswald Maximum Security Prison has opened an experimental new ward reserved for especially dangerous criminals. This unit, Emerald City, focuses on rehabilitation, but the world inside is even more corrupt and violent than the mean streets where these inmates come from. Inside the walls there are also two sets of rules, those laid down by the warden and those understood by the racially divided prisoners.

This HBO series, full of gritty and violent imagery, deftly handles some sensitive issues of the American justice system. This collection gathers together the first six seasons of the show, which has proved to be one of the most popular and long-running dramas in HBO's history.

Special Features:

'Behind the Walls' Music Video by Kurupt feat Nate Dogg
    Behind the Scenes
    Season 1 Preview for episodes 1-8
    Season 1 Recaps for episodes 2,3,6,7
    Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary Track by Tom Fantana
    Season 2 Featurette: Museum of Television and Radio Forum
    Season 2 Recap
    Season 3 Recap
    Exeunt Omnes
    Season 3 Deleted Scenes
    Season 4 Deleted Scenes
    Season 5 Previews for episodes 42-48
    Season 5 Recaps S4 finale and ep 42-47
    Season 5 Deleted Scenes
    Season 6 Preview
    Original Actors Auditions Montage
    Season 6 Deleted Scenes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Bought... nice one Brian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭Pique

Brilliant show !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭adox

Also available on Amazon for £26.00 delivered. Have it on my wishlist there so if theres any family reading this...............................:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

That's some deal for what is a brilliant show.

So many of the cast have gone on to play big roles in other popular shows. Pop up all the time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭lertsnim

One of the finest shows ever made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Excellent value, absolutely love this show and have been getting back into it recently. Tobias Beecher is one of the greatest characters ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭mel123

brilliant show, is it over now? ive only seen the first and second series, will defo buy this to catch up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

mel123 wrote: »
    brilliant show, is it over now? ive only seen the first and second series, will defo buy this to catch up

Tis over 9 or 10 years now.

Was a great show, so many great actors in it, later on, may of them showed up on the likes of The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Dexter etc.

It kinda faded as it went on, but it's definitely worth a watch.

Beware though, it's not for the faint of heart!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

Pique wrote: »
    Brilliant show !

Have seen this, also just want to say how brilliant it is!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

only finished watching this for the first time last week, incredible stuff although as above it did fade a little bit later on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I've been slowly re-watching this over the past few months between other shows and it really is probably one of the best dramas on tv.

Far superior to The Sopranos imo and while it ultimately falls short, certainly gives 'The Wire' a run for it's money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

Hi just ordered it from Hut and it said it will be dispatched within the month. Can anyone tell me how long it took for them to receive it.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I ordered on Thursday and got the dispatch email on Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Hi just ordered it from Hut and it said it will be dispatched within the month. Can anyone tell me how long it took for them to receive it.
    Thanks
    That usually means that you ordered it when it was out of stock. They almost always take your order, implying it's in stock before hand but when you're told the dispatch estimate it gives you one month or so. If you need it in a rush then I'd cancel and go somewhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

great bargain op

this is excellent and definitely not for
    the faint hearted alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

just ordered this then notices that it says usually dispatched within one month lol so dont be getting it as an xmas present

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

should say i used 3101-0AF1-4AA1 to get 10% off not sure if its a one off only code bt might be worth a try

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I still have this waiting to be watched at home, kinda waiting to see if it will ever come on Blu Ray but doubt it at this stage :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Cheers Basq, ordered there Friday and was dispatched Saturday so hopefully will have before Christmas.

I remember watching it late at night on TG4 years ago, I don't think I saw it all and what I did I can hardly remember now so it will be like watching it new :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

seems its gone up to €60

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,290 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Basq wrote: »
    Amazing price for probably one of my favourite HBO series..

10047745-1335885478-699526.jpg
    Buy it @ The Hut
    adox wrote: »
    Also available on Amazon for £26.00 delivered. Have it on my wishlist there so if theres any family reading this...............................:pac:

Yup, seems to be back up to 65e at The Hut.

adox, can't see it for that price on amazon??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭adox

everlast75 wrote: »

adox, can't see it for that price on amazon??

Yeah seems to be gone up to £42

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,290 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

3s4l7r.jpg

:(

Advertisement