Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions required for Lens for Nikon D3100

Options
  • 06-12-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Suggestions required for Lens for Nikon D3100. I am new to SLR and i have the lens AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm which came along with the camera. It will be great if some one can provide me suggestions on getting a good lens and deals for the same.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭ei9go

You probably feel very restricted by the 18-55mm. I suggest that you buy a Nikon 18-200mm. I have one and it seldom leaves the camera. It covers most things and the after that get the Nikon 10-24mm and you are mostly sorted.

You will often get these lenses at good prices on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 samsuree

ei9go wrote: »
    You probably feel very restricted by the 18-55mm. I suggest that you buy a Nikon 18-200mm. I have one and it seldom leaves the camera. It covers most things and the after that get the Nikon 10-24mm and you are mostly sorted.

You will often get these lenses at good prices on adverts.

Oh okay thanks a lot for the same. What would i need to look at when i am getting some thing on adverts since i am a beginner and so need your inputs on the same.

Advertisement