Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moody Electric Shower

• 06-12-2012 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

I've just moved into a new house and we inherited a Newteam 1500XT from the previous owners. It worked great for the first while but then yesterday morning it suddenly stopped working when my husband went to use it. When we came home from work we tested it and it worked fine.

This morning same issue, husband went in, pressed button and nothing happens. He left for work and I went in 20 minutes after, pressed button and it suddenly works again! I think we previously had the boost button on constantly without realising it, could that be at the root of the issue or could it be a problem with the motor?

Also possibly unrelated but a socket outside the bathroom door suddenly gave up the ghost just before we started having issues (I'm not a DIY expert by any means but my gut tells me this means nothing, just want to mention it just in case I'm wrong).

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭whizbang

Some of these need the button to be pressed hard and long for the water to switch on. Check showerhead is up in high position in the holder first.

Advertisement