Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got my iphone5, and already used 80% of everything in less than 24hours.

Options
  • 06-12-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hey

I just got the phone yesterday and logged into my account today. it says i've used 80/100 minutes, 80/100 texts and 829mb/1000mb already.

I sent one text, havent made a phonecall yet, and only downloaded a tiny amount - How is this accurate information on my acount?

Regards
    Travis

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

BluE-WinG wrote: »
    Hey

I just got the phone yesterday and logged into my account today. it says i've used 80/100 minutes, 80/100 texts and 829mb/1000mb already.

I sent one text, havent made a phonecall yet, and only downloaded a tiny amount - How is this accurate information on my acount?

Regards
    Travis

Hi Travis,

As you have only just received your phone you would not be allocated your full allowance. You will receive your full allocation of minutes texts and data on your billing date. If you PM your mobile number and PIN I can advise when this is.

Gráinne

Advertisement