Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I fancy some fecking tayto!

Options
  • 06-12-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭

Folks I just got my sister who lives in Australia a Irish hamper box and she keeps taking photos of her eating Tayto.. I now fancy a Tayto sandwich! Crisps here are just that ****e reformed type.. potatoes were never ridged I tell ya!

I live in Twickenham and I can travel!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

See here for a thread with lots of tips on where to get The Good Stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Tesco in Wembley has proper Tayto in their Irish section :-)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Morrisons has them! Yellow packet, but exact the same :D Was delighted when I saw em!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Morrisons has them! Yellow packet, but exactly the same :D Was delighted when I saw em!!
    Really? The yellow packets are NI Tayto, which, by all accounts, are completely different to ROI Tayto. (I don't know as I don't really eat crisps.)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Green Diesel

Really? The yellow packets are NI Tayto, which, by all accounts, are completely different to ROI Tayto. (I don't know as I don't really eat crisps.)

They are different but equally delicious. More cheesy or something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement