Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy BlackOps2 in Galway?

Options
  • 06-12-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hey, just wondering if 60euro is the lowest price in Galway for blackops, friends have bought it in other counties cheaper!

Anyone know if any shop has it on offer at the moment on ps3? thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭deltakilo

It's on sale in Supervalu today for €39.99 while stocks last.
    Advert in the Galway advertiser, page 14.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

HMV is always extremely competitive just off shop street for most things like that

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd only buy in a shop if I absolutely had too. Although my options have been extremely limited ever since game closed as I use a PC.

If your in no rush you'll get it cheap on cdwow and can use your debit card to pay. Even amazon are taking debit cards now and they'll have it over to you in less than 5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Its not for me, I use pc myself. Id never ever use a console, I only pay for multiplayer games etc.

The supervalu on Fthr griffin road? thanks for the replies appreciate it !

Advertisement