Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Delivery Depot Phone Number

Options
  • 06-12-2012 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a number for the delivery depot in either Finglas (Jamestown Industrial Estate) or the one on the Kylemore Road? They seem to have removed all the depots from the map on the website, I've trawled the web but can't find them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

rickyjb wrote: »
    Does anyone have a number for the delivery depot in either Finglas (Jamestown Industrial Estate) or the one on the Kylemore Road? They seem to have removed all the depots from the map on the website, I've trawled the web but can't find them.

Try 01 8345307

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

The one in Jamestown can be tricky to find - let me know if you need directions.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

TrueDub wrote: »
    The one in Jamestown can be tricky to find - let me know if you need directions.

Here you go :

https://maps.google.ie/maps?q=53.397806,-6.29949&num=1&t=h&z=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

all calls go through An Post Customer Service now 1850 57 58 59

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

MarkMc wrote: »

Link is broken
    TrueDub wrote: »

Thanks but I've been there before, it's just the number I'm looking for!

I put down the wrong postcode as a delivery address so I'm pretty sure my package is sitting in one of the two depots I mentioned but I can't for the life of me find any way of contacting them.

Anyone else??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Fixed my post there, thats the number from the golden pages.

amtc wrote: »
    all calls go through An Post Customer Service now 1850 57 58 59

Thanks you were right, you can't actually ring the depots direct, a customer service guy did it for me.

A package shipped to me from dublin to dublin last Thursday still hasn't made it out of the mail centre:mad:

my mammy works there, which is how I know. pm me if you need any hep, she's a genius at getting things done quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

I think there are delays with parcel post at the moment. I ordered from Amazon on Thursday and they gave the package to An Post on Monday @ 2pm but it only showed up on the An Post tracking at 7am this morning.

It's not necessarily an An Post problem, when they say gave it to An Post this just means delivered to the UK hub, but that could be if they have only paid for sea transport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

Yeah ,it's getting kind of busy at the moment ,i ordered a packet from jersey posted monday and it seemed to be stuck in the UK for 4 days in the same depot.It's finally showed up in ireland on saturday.I work in An Post so i know haow the track and trace works so i would say its an issue on the royal mail side.All barcoded items like reg ,swift and swiftpost and swiftpost plus are scanned in an out of every stage of the delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

018914100 is the number for the Finglas Delivery Office, mail volumes go through the roof for the next two weeks if it's related to delays etc

ben101 wrote: »
    Yeah ,it's getting kind of busy at the moment ,i ordered a packet from jersey posted monday and it seemed to be stuck in the UK for 4 days in the same depot.It's finally showed up in ireland on saturday.I work in An Post so i know haow the track and trace works so i would say its an issue on the royal mail side.All barcoded items like reg ,swift and swiftpost and swiftpost plus are scanned in an out of every stage of the delivery.

This was a package posted in Dublin, last Thursday week lunchtime, which still hasn't reached Glasnevin. That's pretty bad considering it's not THAT close to Christmas (or at least wasn't when the item was posted).

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

This was a package posted in Dublin, last Thursday week lunchtime, which still hasn't reached Glasnevin. That's pretty bad considering it's not THAT close to Christmas (or at least wasn't when the item was posted).

There has got to be an underlying problem there,most dublin to dublin post would be next day
    My packet arrived in ireland saturday and i got it this morning.,if you mean a week from last thursday,you should contact customer services ,could be a bad address,misdelivery,packet could have been damaged and the address could have been torn off.Theres no way it should take that long.:confused:

Advertisement