Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where might I source a bluetooth wristband?

Options
  • 06-12-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

I'm working on a final year project that would track the movements/activity of children with disabilities around a 3D space.

For the implementation I will use RFID for this but in the interim I'm going to use Bluetooth just for the proof of concept.

Does anyone know where I might be able buy a Bluetooth wristband like the one below or something similar?

http://www.engadget.com/2007/05/18/blueqs-unsightly-vibrating-bluetooth-wristband/

I'd be surprised if I found one in the usual electronics and phone stores. Short of buying one online and waiting for shipping, does anyone know a store that sells them? Would like to get my hands on one this weekend.

Advertisement