Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

using visa

Options
  • 06-12-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭

I have been in the states a few weeks now and not once have ye rang me to make sure I was the person using the card out of ireland.

Very dissapointed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I would be actually disappointed if they did ring me. It's your own personal responsibilty to keep an eye on your card.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

Delta2113 wrote: »
    I would be actually disappointed if they did ring me. It's your own personal responsibilty to keep an eye on your card.

I know that. but they still could of rang

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

cena wrote: »

????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi cena,

As this is security related information, we can't go into any detail on it. It would depend on your regular card use as to whether or not a transaction would be flagged. If you'd like have a note added to your account that you're using your card outside the country, please contact Banking365 or your account holding branch directly.

Thanks,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

cena wrote: »

forever_alone_rage_face_meme_poster-r9654949be6db4e198a1259b845887c6e_jih_400.jpg?bg=0xffffff

• Advertisement
Advertisement