If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optoma HD33

Options
  • 06-12-2012 4:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys, bought Sony Bdv E380 system off youlast year.

Now I am looking for the Optoma HD33 with 2 pairs RF glasses.

I also need a bulb for my HD200x

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hiya guys, bought Sony Bdv E380 system off youlast year.

Now I am looking for the Optoma HD33 with 2 pairs RF glasses.

I also need a bulb for my HD200x

COD,

Thanks a million for the opportunity to quote on the HD33 (very nice :D)

Its currently £999.95 and one pair of the 3D glasses are supplied -0 we are out of stock of the extra glasses at the moment but we can chase them for you no problem ( I think they are approx £60)

Again we dont stock the bulb but we can do a special order for you..

If you would like to go ahead just drop us a line with your contact details and I'll get the guys to give you a shout to get the ball rolling,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

Its currently £999.95, (glasses think they are approx £60)

Again we dont stock the bulb but we can do a special order for you..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks lads.

How many types of RF glasses work with the HD33, and which are the best?

Any idea on bulb price?

Thanks lads.
    ?

No problem - sure that's what we are here for..
    How many types of RF glasses work with the HD33, and which are the best?

The 3D RF glasses are the recommended glasses - there is a detailed blurb on them here: http://www.optoma.co.uk/3D-RF.aspx
    [/QUOTE]
    Any idea on bulb price?
    No but I'll find out for you and revert asap..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

The 3D RF glasses are the recommended glasses - there is a detailed blurb on them here: http://www.optoma.co.uk/3D-RF.aspx

Thats great, I only want the best available.

Has anyone run the HD33 with the sony bdv e380 yet?

Any bulb prices for the hd200x yet?

• Advertisement

Any bulb prices for the hd200x yet?

Apologies not yet - but I did chase them this afternoon - as soon as I get word I'll pop a post here for you..

..Apologies again for the delay,

ATVB,

JohnMc

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rsanchezsaez

I'm also thinking about getting an Optoma HD33, how much shipping to Ireland will be?

Also, can you guys give me a quote on the HD20 (and/or the HD23)?

I'm also thinking about getting an Optoma HD33, how much shipping to Ireland will be?

Also, can you guys give me a quote on the HD20 (and/or the HD23)?

RS,

Thanks a million for the opportunity to quote on the HD33 again,

Its currently £999.95 / €1269.99 and one pair of the 3D glasses are supplied included in that price - delivery would be just £14.95 / €16.99

We don't stock the HD20 anymore but we do have the HD23 available (just about!) at £699.95 / €899.99 and again shipping is £14.95 / €16.99

http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/optoma/hd23/opto-hd23

If you would like to go ahead just drop us a line with your contact details and I'll get the guys to give you a shout to get the ball rolling,

Thanks again and give me a shout of you have any queries,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for the quickest reply, those are good prices. I'll be pondering on these two models for a couple of days, I'll let you guys know if I decide to go forward.

One last question: how much would a replacement lamp for the HD33, and for the HD23, be? Thanks again!

Thanks for the quickest reply, those are good prices. I'll be pondering on these two models for a couple of days, I'll let you guys know if I decide to go forward.

One last question: how much would a replacement lamp for the HD33, and for the HD23, be? Thanks again!

As above - I'll check - we dont carry these as standard stock items - I'll revert asap..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Guys apologies for the delay getting back to you..

HD200X
    £169

HD33
    £169

HD23
    £149

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

Thanks again guys, however I can substantially beat that new HD33 price.

I can order brand new for € 992 euro in Vat + del

or I can order from USA for €837 euro ex del

Also I can get a bulb for £98 stg inc vat.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Optoma-Replacement-EH1020-HD200X-projectors/dp/B003T6U854/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1355320715&sr=8-3

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Optoma-Replacement-EH1020-HD200X-projectors/dp/B003T6U854/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1355320715&sr=8-3

where can you get it so cheap?
    have been looking for this projector to, but my budget is limited

COD,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We don't normally stock the bulbs - these are special order items and to be honest - if you can get them from Optoma direct at a better price (assuming they will deliver to Ireland) I'd fire ahead.

On the HD33 via the USA - again we don't pricebeat US prices as they can be subject to duty / vat / delivery surcharges and of course the specification may be different - similarly on the euro HD33 there may be specification and warranty differences but if you can forward me the link I'm happy to look at it for you - generally our price beat applies to Ireland and the UK subject to just a few T&C's but I'm always happy to try to match any comparable price..

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi guys, thanks for reply, here is a US link to the HD33. how much closer to this price can you get?

I will order the bulb online

1021604-large

$1,093 + free shipping

Optoma HD33 1080p 3D DLP Projector[/URL] for $1,093.43 with free shipping. That's $56 under our May mention and the lowest total price we could find now by $202. Features include a display size of up to 300", 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 4,000:1 contrast ratio, 1,800 lumens brightness, PureMotion Image Processing, backlit remote control, two HDMI inputs, and VGA and other video inputs.

Hi guys, thanks for reply, here is a US link to the HD33. how much closer to this price can you get?

I will order the bulb online

1021604-large

$1,093 + free shipping

Optoma HD33 1080p 3D DLP Projector[/URL] for $1,093.43 with free shipping. That's $56 under our May mention and the lowest total price we could find now by $202. Features include a display size of up to 300", 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 4,000:1 contrast ratio, 1,800 lumens brightness, PureMotion Image Processing, backlit remote control, two HDMI inputs, and VGA and other video inputs.

COD,

thanks again for the post - unfortunately we don't price beat US prices as they don't include all taxes and import duties so it's not a level playing field, similiarly delivery charges are not included and the warranty may be different - on the item you are looking at online I'm 99.99 sure that Amazon.com won't actually ship it to Ireland.

If you wanted to send me a link to the Euro price you had - again I'm more than happy to see how close I can get to that one for you..

Keep me posted,

John Mc

COD,

thanks again for the post - unfortunately we don't price beat US prices as they don't include all taxes and import duties so it's not a level playing field, similiarly delivery charges are not included and the warranty may be different - on the item you are looking at online I'm 99.99 sure that Amazon.com won't actually ship it to Ireland.

If you wanted to send me a link to the Euro price you had - again I'm more than happy to see how close I can get to that one for you..

Keep me posted,

John Mc

Thanks John. I have a place in the US so it's very easy for me to get items shipped back to Ireland.

COD,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We don't normally stock the bulbs - these are special order items and to be honest - if you can get them from Optoma direct at a better price (assuming they will deliver to Ireland) I'd fire ahead.
    John Mc & Crew

Hiya, I can buy the bulb from a company in Walkinstown Dublin for 129 euro inc VAT.

Hiya lads, I have ordered that bulb from Dublin thanks, just need the HD33 prices now

Hiya, I can buy the bulb from a company in Walkinstown Dublin for 129 euro inc VAT.

Hiya lads, I have ordered that bulb from Dublin thanks, just need the HD33 prices now

COD,

no problem - unfortunately unless you would like to show me your euro comparative pricing source our price is still as advertised at £999.95 including the 5 year warranty..

http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/optoma/hd33/opto-hd33

Again whilst I understand that you have a place in the US - we still don't price beat American prices as they don't include shipping and taxes to Ireland.

Sorry I'm not trying to be awkward but if its a stock item that we advertise our prices are fixed with UK specification and include all taxes and duties..

Keep me posted,

John Mc

Thanks for the help lads, I will order from the US.

It should work out approx 950 euro all in.

• Advertisement

COD: Which place was it in which you found the HD33 in Europe for € 992 euro inc. vat + del?

COD,

no problem - unfortunately unless you would like to show me your euro comparative pricing source our price is still as advertised at £999.95 including the 5 year warranty..

John Mc

What will the price be in your christmas sale?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

What will the price be in your christmas sale?

We honestly don't even know the sale prices yet outselves. All very hush hush.

Keep an eye on the website, also if you're on our VIP mailing list, your inbox :)

We honestly don't even know the sale prices yet outselves. All very hush hush.

Keep an eye on the website, also if you're on our VIP mailing list, your inbox :)

Not sure if I am on the VIP list.

Do you still have my details on file?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

You can go here http://www.richersounds.com/ and register for VIP mailshots.

Details of the sale, prices etc are also posted there now.

Contact details and opening hours for the shop in Belfast can be found here www.richersounds.ie.

Ritz.

Ah lads. The optoma is still the same price in your sale

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 kling

Ah lads. The optoma is still the same price in your sale

I thought you were sorted by buying in the US and bringing it back yourself?

As with every other shop, not everything is going to be reduced in Jan sales. Why would you expect this to be reduced? Is it reduced in your other European retailer that was cheaper to begin with?

kling wrote: »
    I thought you were sorted by buying in the US and bringing it back yourself?

As with every other shop, not everything is going to be reduced in Jan sales. Why would you expect this to be reduced? Is it reduced in your other European retailer that was cheaper to begin with?

Eh ....... mind your own business

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 kling

Eh ....... mind your own business

Nice editing there friend. Why not try your cheaper European source for their sale price then? There's BS at play here alright, you were right in that regard,

• Advertisement

Guys,

apologies for the delay getting back to you and thanks for editing your last post..

The HD33 is not reduced in the sale at the moment - we do have it available from stock in our main warehouse and again I'm happy to beat any cheaper price subject to our normal T & C's

John McDonald

This discussion has been closed.