If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optoma HD33

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

We honestly don't even know the sale prices yet outselves. All very hush hush.

Keep an eye on the website, also if you're on our VIP mailing list, your inbox :)

Hiya Kenny, any reason why you haven't got it on sale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

Guys,

apologies for the delay getting back to you and thanks for editing your last post..

<SNIP>

As a customer of yours I don't appreciate abuse from new posters, especially when I have PM'd links of prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

And we don't appreciate people being abusive to one another, especially when they attempt to be clever about it by editing their comment afterwards.

Lets keep it civil, eh?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

No worries, i left it up just long enough <Mod Snip>.

As a customer of yours I don't appreciate abuse from new posters, especially when I have PM'd links of prices.

I would respectfully ask you to edit your last post - to be fair to all Boardies and Customers the RS forum is not a place for name calling or abuse.

The HD33 has not been reduced to date as there really is not enough margin on it to sell it significantly cheaper.

I don't have any record of a PM from you with price beats - perhaps you sent it to Kenny?? if so could you copy to me - I do have the American site you sent me but again we don't pricebeat US websites as they generally do not include sales taxes / import duties / shipping and the specification and warranties can also be different.

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@kling, @all,

Please refrain from commenting on another poster's queries - take a moment to read the Charter, queries here are for RS to deal with.

@the culture of difference

Please take a moment to read the Charter - if you are unhappy about a post then you should report to a Moderator, as per the Charter.

Also, I note you edited your post - interaction on this forum is expected to be civil, as per the Charter and personal abuse has no place here whatsoever.

I have snipped your last post, Please ensure that your posts here stay in line with the usual standards of civility.

Ritz.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 kling

<SNIP>

As a customer of RS myself (for many years), I'm not 'fool' enough to believe every product gets discounted on the sales. You asked a question, I provided the answer. Quite what that has to do with RS eludes me, but there you go.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ritz / Dav,

maybe the time has come to close this thread?

If anyone wants to PM me I'll address their concerns out of the public gaze,

Thanks all,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Kling,

I can understand your response in the particular circumstances of this thread, but let that be the end of it.

@All

Please take note of the Charter and leave queries here for RS to answer.

Thanks,

Ritz.

Mod Comment

Thread closed at RS request.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.