Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5 upgrade

• 06-12-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Does anyone know if 3 are doing free upgrades to the iPhone 5 ??

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

www.three.ie

Or maybe call customer care, as what one customer gets for free could be €99 to you or me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Ron J

Called C Care and have been given conflicting info. One day the 4s is free, next day it's 149 + vat. I have seen 5's on Done Deal etc being sold by people who got them free as upgrades from 3 so just don't know what their story is. Just have to keep trying.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Ron J wrote: »
    Called C Care and have been given conflicting info. One day the 4s is free, next day it's 149 + vat. I have seen 5's on Done Deal etc being sold by people who got them free as upgrades from 3 so just don't know what their story is. Just have to keep trying.

yeah, keep ringing until you get somebody that offers you the 5 for free and proceed with the purchase there and then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭ablelocks

kceire wrote: »
    www.three.ie

Or maybe call customer care, as what one customer gets for free could be €99 to you or me.....

or €490.77 (24mth) / €306.27 (18mth) for me, despite spending over 100 p/mth with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

ablelocks wrote: »
    or €490.77 (24mth) / €306.27 (18mth) for me, despite spending over 100 p/mth with them.

Holy crap! I would of thought they'd be throwing them at you if you were on that high of a tarrif?!

• Advertisement

Holy crap! I would of thought they'd be throwing them at you if you were on that high of a tarrif?!

I'm on a business saver account and apparently my tariff is so good that management have decided that anyone on the tariff has it too good and therefore have to pay through the nose for upgrades on decent phones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

The vast majority of networks will give you a "free" iPhone 5 if you are on a tarriff approaching €100 per month, bad form from 3.

The vast majority of networks will give you a "free" iPhone 5 if you are on a tarriff approaching €100 per month, bad form from 3.

you know what, ye're right. I'll try getting the 3 reps here on the case...

Advertisement