Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

installing a phone line & other phone/broadband providers..have I got this right?

• 06-12-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

looking at getting a phone line installed in our house and have been on to eircom about our options. they said we could sign up to a 'package' for 12 months and the install would be free. I presume this applies to phone only packages or phone and broadband packages. I asked about just getting the phone line installed without signing up to any contract and was told the install is still free but line rental is €25.41 per month.
    My parents have a phone line in their house and use Vodafone for phone and broadband. Their bundle takes care of the line rental as in they only pay the bundle price €46 i think per month for broadband and anytime calls.

So have I got this right.....if I get eircom to install phone line can I sign up to Vodafone bundle with no hassle? and the line rental is included in Vodafone bundle price?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

you could do that alright but you'd still have to pay for your 12 month contract with eircom!:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

What contract? I was told I could get line install with no contract and just have to pay line rental

Advertisement